Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New respect for the F!

8 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

I'm up to Knockhill in April with the ISF.  Will be interesting to see how it gets on.  I've got images of hammering down straights and being slow and sideways in the bends......hope so anyway!lol

Sounds great, photos, we need lots of photos!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Anyway I'm sure you and others will love this then, same colour as yours !

Nice to see it is a blue one with white leather being ragged. Don't see many blue cars with white leather @Mark G ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

I'm up to Knockhill in April with the ISF.  Will be interesting to see how it gets on.  I've got images of hammering down straights and being slow and sideways in the bends......hope so anyway!lol

Knockhill looks like a proper circuit! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Knockhill looks like a proper circuit! 

I've been round quite a bit over the last 4 yrs.  My celica Gt4 was great fun and the skyline was a monster.  Brera was ok and my Accprd type r was particularly good.  It's a nice track, not too hard on the car and very well priced.  It's 1.5hrs away and still my local 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

I've been round quite a bit over the last 4 yrs.  My celica Gt4 was great fun and the skyline was a monster.  Brera was ok and my Accprd type r was particularly good.  It's a nice track, not too hard on the car and very well priced.  It's 1.5hrs away and still my local 

I hate people who live in Scotland! :wink3:

19 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Does any one know the owner ? Is he on here ?

Here he is again any one recognise him, nice bit of driving on the knock hill clip 👍

Lovely moment where a dad gives his son some great memories. Trouble is that the kid looks bored sh**less. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Lovely moment where a dad gives his son some great memories. Trouble is that the kid looks bored sh**less. :)

Lol 😁.....I bet he only agreed to come along if dad took him to McDonald's on the way home.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Lol 😁.....I bet he only agreed to come along if dad took him to McDonald's on the way home.

Kid would have more fun doing it on the Xbox rather than real life.  

Ive got a 4yr old girl that loves doing donuts and TIG welding (don't tell her mum!!)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, emjay82 said:

I've had a think about this. Setting the scenes, it probably went a bit like this.

X-Wife - "Are you having junior this weekend?"

IS-F Driver (Dad) - "No, I am taking my car on to the drag strip". X-Wife thinks the IS-F is just a normal 4 door car. Dad was clever to hide actual cost of vehicle ;)  If X-Wife knew that car cost XXXXX and was a thirsty V8, X-Wife would come to conclusion that IS-F Driver (Dad) was rich. BAD THING.

X-Wife - "Junior would love to do that"

IS-F Driver (Dad)  - "He's only 3 and would be bored stupid. I really don't think it is a good idea."

X-Wife - "No, he'd love it. You can pick him up at 5:00pm on Friday night. Bye". The 'Bye' statement is optional depending how good the relationship between dad and X-Wife is.

Phone line goes dead........

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

Super all the time

Me too, not withstanding the performance benefits, anything that has the potential to clean and condition the fuel system end engine as a whole is no bad thing.

All fuel is expensive so not bothered about a few pence extra.

One big caveat however.....has to be Shell V-power

56 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

Me too, not withstanding the performance benefits, anything that has the potential to clean and condition the fuel system end engine as a whole is no bad thing.

All fuel is expensive so not bothered about a few pence extra.

One big caveat however.....has to be Shell V-power

Shell stations are very thin on the ground around here so I go with what is available.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links