Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Naughty Russian isF - Again

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

Those Russians do like doing these this one is for all you 'Ultra Blues ' 😏

Big Rat

Merc is down to the wire on the tyres, spitting sparks from them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr I thought it was @Mark G just finishing off his old ones  😂

🐀

All done, 4 new tyres on today, plus service and I took them up on the warranty offer as well, primed for the Welshblat!!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Mark G said:

All done, 4 new tyres on today, plus service and I took them up on the warranty offer as well, primed for the Welshblat!!

@Mark G Well done matey did the blue beauty have a clean bill of health ?

Already know the answer 😊

🐀

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Last of the big spenders!! Bet that was an expensive day

• Like 1

I pay monthly for the service plan, about ÂŁ40 per month I think, 4 tyres ÂŁ700 and 2 years warranty ÂŁ895 so yes a few pounds spent but the car is worth it.

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G Well done matey did the blue beauty have a clean bill of health ?

Already know the answer 😊

🐀

Yes, the only thing they found was a failed seal on the front right indicator, the one mounted on the wing, they said it looked a little misty!! All good then.

1 minute ago, Mark G said:

Yes, the only thing they found was a failed seal on the front right indicator, the one mounted on the wing, they said it looked a little misty!! All good then.

You just got to love these cars 👍

🐀

16 minutes ago, Mark G said:

I pay monthly for the service plan, about ÂŁ40 per month I think, 4 tyres ÂŁ700 and 2 years warranty ÂŁ895 so yes a few pounds spent but the car is worth it.

Expensive day but most of the time with these cars they're scheduled/expected costs rather than nasty surprises. What tyres did they fit for you Mark?

9 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Expensive day but most of the time with these cars they're scheduled/expected costs rather than nasty surprises. What tyres did they fit for you Mark?

Bridgestone RE050 these were on the car from new, I like them so decided to stay with them.

Yes you are right Mark, I knew what the cost would be on the day, you cant run a car like this on a shoestring.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

You just got to love these cars 👍

🐀

Yes I know, the car felt amazing when I collected it, really responsive and eager to go, I had the same 300h as a courtesy car that @Flytvr had last week however I only covered 35 miles in it so its not as though I had got used to less power, so I don't know, maybe it is psychological, because its had a service it must feel better well it really did!!!!! 

10 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Bridgestone RE050 these were on the car from new, I like them so decided to stay with them.

Yes you are right Mark, I knew what the cost would be on the day, you cant run a car like this on a shoestring.

@Mark G No you can't, false economy it will simply come back and bite you. + one on the tyres when mine come up for change shall be using the same.

🐀

7 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Also had the 300h as a courtesy car in Feb, the ISF felt great to get back into.

Very impressed with the Continental Sport Contact 6, but I can only compare them to Vredstein and Hankook. 

I had the Continentals on my 250F they were very impressive in the wet.

8 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Also had the 300h as a courtesy car in Feb, the ISF felt great to get back into.

Very impressed with the Continental Sport Contact 6, but I can only compare them to Vredstein and Hankook. 

+1, i have contact 6 tyres and they're good.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links