Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nice but worn driver’s seat bolster at that mileage? Maybe on my Jag with its high supporting seat...can’t tell as the dpi of the pics is poor so I can’t expand the image to check the interior.

Shame that trade gets hold and sells these vehicles...rather buy from an enthusiast.

Looks fab...tyres are low profile on LS360 wheels makes it looks ride height look high?

I look forward to the learned comments we will get on its MOT history from my Forum friends.

For a straight car...that’s far too cheap.

• Like 1

It seems impossible to get new dhp springs, so I'd guess it's got standard springs fitted - unless of course the only thing DHP is the wheels,

Tyres do look the wrong profile too, but it does have the colour coded grille which was a DHP feature. I believe the part wood wheel was an option.

Pete

Looks nice. Near side front lower trim is out of line with the one on the door. These things do move with time but I'd want a good look at that part of the car.

Do DHP cars have different rear anti-roll bar bushes from non DHP, due to the larger rear anti-roll bar?

I have the mk4 brochure somewhere, can’t recall if dhp wheels were an option, or only the full pack with suspension and grille.

@Newbie1 guess they must have diff bushes. My 911 has 1mm bigger ARBs, had to file material away from the standard super pro bushes for them to fit, although they’d fit without at a push but likely wear sooner.

I'm looking for a third car as a cheap run around, a LS400 or 430. This is only an hour from me so if its still on by the weekend I might go and take a look. It seems to good to be true? I really like the DHP wheels so thats a plus even if they need a refurb. I've looked at the MOT history and nothing seems odd. Why would a trader be selling it so cheap?

He might be strapped or bought it cheap on a PX just getting rid,if its only an hour away go now it might have gone by weekend.

You know what to look for there is plenty of archive on this forum if you don't.

There's a reason why it hasn't gone with that low mileage and a decent price. The pictures make it look fantastic but wear on the drivers bolster and what looks like wear on the steering wheel makes me suspicious. No engine bay shots, makes me wonder as well if something is not quite right.

• Like 1

I asked them if they had a proper VAT invoice for the Cambelt as they state..........

"THE VEHICLE COMES WITH SERVICE HISTORY AND CAM BELT HAS BEEN DONE TOO."

Here is their reply.............

"It's not a proper INVOICE but the last 7 or 8 invoices are consistent and from the same garage where the servicing was being carried out. The camber was done a couple of years ago and there is a contact number of the garage on the invoice.
Cheers"

Make your own minds up????????????