Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Where Can I Buy These?

Hi, I seem to have lost some of these things, I need a couple with the philips screwdriver top (for by the grille) and some of the plain ones for the wheel arch liner.

Basically what are they called other than plastic pin/clip things? I had a look at the DIY storejust now, is Halfords likely to have them or do I have to drive all the way over to a Lexus dealer?

Oh, thanks to Besty for the nice clean picture!

ok, i'll send him a PM - theres a toyota garage down the road but last time I went in there to get a door sensor it took him a while to fond it on the computer, so, going down there asking for a plastic body pin thing is asking for trouble!

mine blew away yesterday when I took the front bumper off to try and tidy up the headlights.

yea you turn them so the middle part lifts up then they just pull out then - think I broke one when I first did it.

I had a couple of these missing when I got the car but they put some new ones in when they swapped the grille over for me - might just be worth asking them if they'll give them to you as they fitted the grille for free!!

And mate, why does it look like you've drawn a ***** on that picture :ohmy:

thansk for all your help, really appreciate it!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Halfords do them,but give lexus edinburgh a call,they will sort you out if no one else will,gold discount too. :) your bolts will be on there way pal.

thanks BESTY i've got to go near the Lexus dealer on Wednesday so i'll ask then. Just wanted to do it today as its nice and sunny.

Cheers for the bolts! :D

i lost both thoose screws when i installed my sports grille, got the plastic thingy that the screws goes in to though. didnt think about it much because it seems like its all steady without the screws but i maybe better get some new ones?

i lost both thoose screws when i installed my sports grille, got the plastic thingy that the screws goes in to though. didnt think about it much because it seems like its all steady without the screws but i maybe better get some new ones?

yea, it does seem pretty steady but I just thought I might as well get some anyway. It's not really time consuming to do!

CP409135,

I have a few of the arch liner clips if you want some? How many do you need? I may even have one or two of the grill ones too. I could drop them into a Jiffy bag and send em off.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Gavin :)

CP409135,

I have a few of the arch liner clips if you want some? How many do you need? I may even have one or two of the grill ones too. I could drop them into a Jiffy bag and send em off.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Gavin :)

ahhh everyone is so helpful :D

you have a PM! ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links