Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

Looks like a decent example.

Apart from the obvious body kit (nice) I also spotted from the pictures it likely has spacers fitted. Confirmed by MOT history. Looks like they’ve fitted slightly wider than stock tyres (265 and 285).

Although those sizes were listed as part of a failure or advisory so could’ve been replaced with stock for the pass.

Private seller chancing it, the price looks optimistic even for a dealership "approved used" car don't you think? It doesn't quite sit right with me, especially considering it's modified.

No interior pictures? And no mention of service history, but I suppose "full warranty" implies it has FSH + Lexus Relax.

Even if it were up for £5k less I think we'd still be commenting on the "high price".

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 6:01 PM, Fair and square said:

A running thread to post your UK GSF - with less than 70 sold in the UK they are a rare and exclusive vehicle.

1. 2016 Black, Red interior, Mark Levinson, Sunroof - Fair And Square.
  2. 2016 Blue, Red interior, Mark Levinson - CB
  3. 2016 F Sport White, Red interior, Mark Levinson, Sunroof - hockeyedwards
  4. 2016 Black, Black interior, Mark Levinson - Arnett
  5. 2016 Blue, Black interior, Mark Levinson - Rensin55
  6. 2016 Black, Red interior, Mark Levinson - Speedfreek
  7. 2016 Black, Black interior, Mark Levinson, sunroof - mrfunex
  8. 2016 Blue, Black interior, Mark Levinson - EvoStevo
  9. 2017 Sonic Titanium, Black interior, Mark Levinson - F.A.
  10. 2018 Grey, Black interior Mark Levinson - Gsf grey solihull
  11. 2018, Blue, Blue Black interior, Mark Levinson - bernie_the_bolt
  12. 2019 Black, Red interior, Mark Levinson - Papa Munchy

2016 Blue, grey interior, Mark levinson - London- rogers

• 1 month later...

Think my GS F is back up for sale in Leicester, can't quite tell from the pics. OEM exhaust has been put back on by looks of it, but the mileage is close to what I sold it for at start of the year and advert says it has only covered 1k-ish miles since purchase. Very tempted... 😂

1 minute ago, hockeyedwards said:

Think my GS F is back up for sale in Leicester, can't quite tell from the pics. OEM exhaust has been put back on by looks of it, but the mileage is close to what I sold it for at start of the year and advert says it has only covered 1k-ish miles since purchase. Very tempted... 😂

So where in the exhaust 🙄

3 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

I didn’t even know you sold up!  What you in now?

• 3 months later...

There's a blue 65 plate (GV65 HXM) GS F up for sale at Lexus Swindon, no pictures yet as it looks like the advert only went up today.

30,741 miles on the clock and yours for £41,995, they sure seem to hold their value!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MaximusPrime said:

GV65 HXM

That reg sounds familiar 🤔,  I'm sure that's been discussed on here at some time or another.

On 3/18/2024 at 8:46 PM, MaximusPrime said:

There's a blue 65 plate (GV65 HXM) GS F up for sale at Lexus Swindon, no pictures yet as it looks like the advert only went up today.

30,741 miles on the clock and yours for £41,995, they sure seem to hold their value!

Pictures are up and it's already reserved 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

That’s serious money, if it’s been reserved for that price for what must be one of the first examples. That’s more than I paid for our 2017 Model with 13k miles  back in 2019🙄

It maybe the angle of the photon but the carbon trim above the glovebox doesn’t look right. I wonder if it’s been wrapped. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, F.A. said:

That’s serious money, if it’s been reserved for that price for what must be one of the first examples. That’s more than I paid for our 2017 Model with 13k miles  back in 2019🙄

I think all the decent examples of F cars will start not only retaining, but going up in value.

Looking at the current new car line-up on Lexus website, it's all Hybrid and Electric, they've removed RC F and LC completely, even the LS page (admittedly LS is not an F model) is now simply a placeholder. Hopefully that's not a sign of things to come 😥

• Like 2

Fair play to the sales staff at Swindon if they got anywhere near the asking price! and hope they paid the ex-owner a decent price too....

It is top of the pile for a GSF, and obviously there was a buyer looking for that exact car that made the deal click.

The market today for large engined (4L+) thirsty super saloons is limited, and they're a dying breed.  The right example will always find a buyer, only cars with the right provenance low mileage, low owners, faultless history etc etc etc, will see prices rise.  Those cars that have been used, loved and past through many hands will just get caught up in the mix.  In my opinion the GSF will probably fair better than the others, due to its rarity (hopefully for the owners)

However rarity doesn't always guarantee a sale. My brother has a 1 previous owner merc c63 507 Saloon black on black for sale <35k miles and is mint, priced sensibly - a proper unicorn. Not even a nibble.

Time will tell for the F's.

• Like 3

Hopefully I won't become the resident GS F spotter (not the worst pastime to be fair!), but another one just popped up at the Cheltenham dealership for anyone interested!

An early 2016 model (VX16 WYO) in silver, 64,567 miles and only slightly cheaper than the already reserved blue one at Swindon - £40,991. No pictures yet, but they do look good in silver 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, F.A. said:

It will be interesting to see how quick that sells

I think the Swindon one was reserved even before the photos went up - and probably quicker than it took me to type this up haha

• Like 1

Called Lexus Bristol this morning regarding the CANBUS plate fix. Apparently Lexus are still working on a fix and they will be in contact when one is available. 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links