Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The awards keep coming

ALAW

Link worked for me.  Note that Kia are right up there.  It will be interesting to see how their new Genesis models do in the UK when expected to be launched soon.  They will be in a similar position to what Lexus were when they started, trying to raise their image to that of premium marques.  Their models will not only have to be very good but competitively priced to succeed against the best in Europe. I understand that the Genesis cars will not be sold and serviced by normal Hyundai/Kia dealers but a small number of select dealers so this will be another hurdle.

2 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Genesis is under the Hyundai banner I think Barry ?

Genesis will be to Hyundai what Lexus is to Toyota or come to that what Infiniti is or perhaps has been to Nissan as I understand Infiniti are pulling out of the UK.  It shows what a mammoth task a newish venture is faced with.  Maybe Tesla are the exception as they broke new ground, set up their own charging etc and have concentrated in a more narrow market with advanced technology.

• Like 1

Oh on an awards thing. There's a kind of association of women car journalists who are well respected. They voted the Lexus LC500 cabriolet Best Luxury Car. 

(Can't think of another word for the roof chopped LC500)

21 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Oh on an awards thing. There's a kind of association of women car journalists who are well respected. They voted the Lexus LC500 cabriolet Best Luxury Car. 

(Can't think of another word for the roof chopped LC500)

Cabriolet is spot on Vlad.

Women Car Journalists in my opinion have regard only to Colour, Positioning of Vanity Mirror and Number of convenient Handbag Hooks.😉

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2021 at 1:14 PM, royoftherovers said:

Cabriolet is spot on Vlad.

Women Car Journalists in my opinion have regard only to Colour, Positioning of Vanity Mirror and Number of convenient Handbag Hooks.😉

I do hope you have donned your flame retardant suit now John 😀

6 hours ago, paulrnx said:

I do hope you have donned your flame retardant suit now John 😀

Thanks Paul. I had actually forgotten I had written that. Your advice is well received along with the nearest stockists in or around the Wirral area.😂

On 5/1/2021 at 2:28 PM, royoftherovers said:

Thanks Paul. I had actually forgotten I had written that. Your advice is well received along with the nearest stockists in or around the Wirral area.😂

I’m on it now 👍

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links