IS200lexdreamer

Hi guys... i want to know your experience with this kind of tires:

PIRELLI P ZERO ROSSO-NERO

BRIDGESTONE S03PP

TOYO PROXES T1-S

MICHELIN PILOT SPORT II

AVON ZZ3

DUNLOP SP9000

I want a tire with a strong shoulder and made up with a good material.... soft, even very soft but with a hard shoulder and superb performance...

what do you suggest????

• 2 weeks later...

Had BRIDGESTONE S03PP on from new IS300 - Driven for 20k, good wear, but just replaced all four with Dunlop SP9000 - Cannot comment on them yet.

The Bridgestones were good all-weather, never slipped or lost it once!

Hope that helps a little.

Rich

• 1 month later...

Yokohama's on the front & Potenzas on the rear. Nearly lost it in the summer on a roundabout powering out, dry road. Did loose it a fortnight ago, wet road left hander, if the ground I landed in had'nt been so boggy I'd still be rolling now. Less lead on the right foot until next tire change I think.

i have the pilot sports, have had two sets now and couldnt be happier, they are stable reliable and predictable.

amazing wet performance.

braking is amazing.

the only tyre i will use, i drive it very hard and am always pushing the car into tight corners and powering it out and it takes all that i can give to it.

buy them and you wont be dissapointed, look at paying £110 a tyre from quickfit including fitting.

I recently fitted Yokohama AVS sport all round. Considering I reach speeds in excess of 100mph on the way to and from work most days across the mountain section of the TT course in all types of conditions I can soundly recommend them. :D Thats legal over here by the way! :D

What sort of Potenzas? There are 4 different types ranging from the poor to the excellent.

Couldn't honestly say off the top of my head mate, but be sure of it, I'll check when I get back to Blighty. At least my winning tyre combo is keeping the body shop guys in a job.

Considering I reach speeds in excess of 100mph on the way to and from work most days across the mountain section of the TT course in all types of conditions I can soundly recommend them. :D  Thats legal over here by the way! :D

rub it in why don't ya...... :rolleyes::crybaby:

oh - and tyres = either toyos, falkens or avon zz1s....

Dunlops....

every time.... nought wrong with them, good wear, good grip, quiet, go for the extra load ones for stronger side walls............Oh.. very responsive and controllable with traction off in wet and dry.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links