Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Stickers

Damer

I see a lot of IS's in my area and I know a few members live/work in Manchester but I have NEVER seen a LOC sticker in any of them.

Where do you put them? I have the round green one in passenger rear quarter light.

small one above the tax disk,

and large one in middle top bit of the rear windscreen.

And I have url on my number plates :)

As above plus caliper stickers

Great minds think like hey pete? :whistling:

Capliers to be painted today, if i get home early enough... stickers to be put on when i get some and paint has cured.

i'm north manchester and have the following stickers:

large one - top centre of rear window

small ones - above sport decals on the rear quarter windows

small silver one - above tax disc holder

credit card sized one with gold member on - in front of rear view mirror

lexus calipers once the weather gets better and i dig em out of the cellar.

I have the big sticker in the rear windscreen, just underneath the ariel, the goldmembers (creditcard sized) sticker in the small triangular window on the drivers side rear passenger window, and the other one just above the tax disc on the left of my windscreen! (i do have caliper stickers, but still haven't got round to putting them on yet!)

Stu

Capliers to be painted today, if i get home early enough... stickers to be put on when i get some and paint has cured.

Wont look or feel like mine though :P :P

Feel??? What have you got under that bonnet?!??!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links