Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

When I clean my car i usually use Autoglym aqua wax. But I ran out and bought this turtle wax, wax it wet. Noticed the car had a really nice shine to it. The shine lasts alot longer than auto glym. Really good stuff. What I'll do it when I wash the car again I'll redo the wax and take a pic. The pic below is with Autoglym aqua wax. I'll add the turtle wax one very soon to this thread.

20210722_104949.jpg

20210722_105040.jpg

• Like 3

White cars looks amazing, when clean although I'm sure they show less dirt than silver cars.

I use colinite 476s, gives nice result and lasts for ages. Slowly working my way around mine, panel by panel.

• Like 1

I had a detailer do a full detail and paint correction before giving the car a ceramic coat. The turtle wax, wax it wet gives the car a deep shine. And makes the paint reflective. 

Now washed and rewaxed. You can see it has an almost mirror finish. You can see the reflections and that is hard to get on white paint. Really good wax I highly recommend.

20211101_132229.thumb.jpg.9b15b9aaaab0bc4f3e1c84bc62c80960.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice Marlon, thanks for sharing! I need to buy a new sprayable wax but not sure for what to go for, I was thinking about Ceramic Coating spray either from Meguiar's or Autoglym, also Alchemy Ducktail had very good reviews in one of the car magazines. 

Anyway, good job! Well done, the car looks mint!

• Like 2

No need to wax anymore get yourself a snow foam gun and buy my autogylm polarseal! What's the car are as usual and before drying just threw the polarseal over the car and wash off once a month this will keep it protected!

20210626_135649.jpg

1 hour ago, Yorkie740 said:

No need to wax anymore get yourself a snow foam gun and buy my autogylm polarseal! What's the car are as usual and before drying just threw the polarseal over the car and wash off once a month this will keep it protected!

20210626_135649.jpg

I am sure you are making a really interesting point but cannot for the life of me understand what you are saying 🤔

I think he is trying to say…

“No need to wax anymore.

Get yourself a Snow Foam Gun and buy some Autoglym Polarseal.

Wash the car as usual but before it dries throw some Polarseal over it and a Monthly wash thereafter will keep it protected.”

grammar makes a world of difference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Texas said:

I think he is trying to say…

“No need to wax anymore.

Get yourself a Snow Foam Gun and buy some Autoglym Polarseal.

Wash the car as usual but before it dries throw some Polarseal over it and a Monthly wash thereafter will keep it protected.”

grammar makes a world of difference.

Sadly, the days of using proper English are long went 😕

• Haha 3

On 11/6/2021 at 8:45 AM, Yorkie740 said:

20210626_135649.jpg

Wow. Your paint has a deep gloss. How do you apply polarseal?

On 11/6/2021 at 8:31 AM, Vlady said:

Very nice Marlon, thanks for sharing! I need to buy a new sprayable wax but not sure for what to go for, I was thinking about Ceramic Coating spray either from Meguiar's or Autoglym, also Alchemy Ducktail had very good reviews in one of the car magazines. 

Anyway, good job! Well done, the car looks mint!

The car was detailed and coated with Autoglym. ceramic coat I wash and wax my car every 3 weeks. I discovered turtle wax it wet, when Halfords ran out of Autoglym aqua wax. So far the turtle wax really makes the car very shiny. A ceramic coat does protect the paintwork. Then you can wash and  apply wax every month to protect the ceramic coat. 

1 hour ago, Phil xxkr said:

Fabulous just fabulous now if only I could have done that when managing people 😂

I wish to make a Formal Complaint about the inclusion of that piece of film on this Forum.

In my view that was not appropriate for showing on any Motoring Forum.

I do hope that you were not/are not a Member of the Institute of Personnel Management and Training Phil.

44 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

I wish to make a Formal Complaint about the inclusion of that piece of film on this Forum.

In my view that was not appropriate for showing on any Motoring Forum.

I do hope that you were not/are not a Member of the Institute of Personnel Management and Training Phil.

In such a situation John I invariably find wisdom of the ancient Greeks helpful, in this instance Epictetus 

"When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger" 

And does the IPM still exist?  In these days of English obfuscation parading as more meaningful expressions I expected a much more grandiose title e.g. Human Capital Asset Management or employees for short 🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links