Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Impromtue Meet

Monster-Mat

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now please remember wos no more chatting random blokes up, even if they are driving a lexus :P

:o someone has to :winky:

Those of us meeting in MK on Monday, where do you wish to eat at - Pizza Hut or Chinese Resturant ? Let me know and I'll book for an agreed time and approx numbers.

BR

Paul

Those of us meeting in MK on Monday, where do you wish to eat at - Pizza Hut or Chinese Resturant ? Let me know and I'll book for an agreed time and approx numbers.

BR

Paul

I hear there's a nice Indian restaurant in MK :P

I'll be for MK Ifraz. See if the missus fancies a pizza on Monday!

Play safe and don't count me in Paul, We'll sort somit out if we come!

That's great! Name added to the list, see you in MK B)

I hear there's a nice Indian restaurant in MK :P

There are serveral in or around the CMK.

What are we doing then, Pizza, Chinese or Indian ??? :whistling:

was good to see everyone tonight, the familiar faces and the new ones. sorry i had to leave early, the time just flew by.

i did forget to dish out a load of club flyers, got 10k of them in the boot! so if any of the manc lot want any let me know and im sure we can meet up, or anyone else who's passing through the area.

chris, can you help me identify my car please :blush:

and mat, stella next time!

I've just got back from Swinton.. Had to drive slowly.. The missus was harping on a bit to slow down :shutit: .. Really good to put even more faces to names,Aido.. good to see you again mate.. I believe you owe me twenty quid :whistling: Wokset, the wheel refurb company's name will be in your inbox by tomorrow evening.. Everyone else there.. hope to see you again soon.. The pics aren't the best but they're all I got.. No pics of cars cos it was Pi$$ing down all night B)

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Edited by ifraz

Quality night guys, only got in few minutes ago (got lost in Manchester and got to get up for work at 7 :( !!)

Good to meet everyone - I've just forgotten half of your names now though!!

The cheques in the post Nod, good to see you again fella, can't believe its 2am!!!

And yep, Matt C is a big scary Kronenbourg drinker (who I forgot to get a drink for - sorry fella!!)

Quality night guys, only got in few minutes ago (got lost in Manchester and got to get up for work at 7 :( !!)

Good to meet everyone - I've just forgotten half of your names now though!!

The cheques in the post Nod, good to see you again fella, can't believe its 2am!!!

And yep, Matt C is a big scary Kronenbourg drinker (who I forgot to get a drink for - sorry fella!!)

I've been to bed and got back up to do an airport and now I'm on my way back to bed...5:40.. :yawn: (another 90 miles clocked up).. Still fun to drive on the M60 when no-one else is around though :driving::driving:

Had Pizza Tuesday (obligatory when watching the footy with a few mates), have authentic (Mum's) Chinese every Sunday, having an Indian for lunch today. So err....not too fussed really!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk