Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

2 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

Sorry Gents, I picked my car up today.

I added chrome front & rear and protection pack.

Colour looks different in different lighting.

Front.thumb.jpg.65eb16697bd2d04f01d24034d7b74444.jpg

Back.jpg

Very nice.  Congratulations.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you've had a proper drive.

3 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

Back.jpg

Looks fab! Roll on next week when I can post pictures of mine. Will be interested to know of your initial thoughts over the next week. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

Back.jpg

Congrats, looking gorgeous. Great to see guys picking up their orders. Lexus are still looking for metal sheets to assemble ours as per order processing. Possibly 03 plate.

13 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

Back.jpg

Looks great, is it the Sport? Getting my 450h + premium plus same colour with Hazel beginning April, looking forward to it even more now, after seeing yours!

14 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

Caspa

I'll get some pictures of the interior when we get another dry day. The red is not bright so its more of a crimson. Breaks up the interior rather than everything being black. I'm too messy to go for anything lighter.

The chrome was purchased from and fitted by the dealer along with the protection pack.

I've only driven 10 miles so far, can't tell you what it sounds like as I've had Amazon Music cranked up through Android Auto!! 

Will have to re-learn regen braking through the flappy paddles - I used to use that a lot on my outlander - it's quite hilly on my commute.

Thanks Alan. Just realised it's not an F Sport and so will be like the classic dark rose, rather than flare red! D'oh!

I feel exactly the same as you regarding the interior - my first 3 Lexus had black but next 3 were red and the new NX will be also! 

Did you manage to get any discount or some sort of sweetener on those dealer additions?

I liked the side skirts that were on the demo I drove, but not for £600 I think lol...

3 hours ago, Pm4 said:

Looks great, is it the Sport? Getting my 450h + premium plus same colour with Hazel beginning April, looking forward to it even more now, after seeing yours!

Naa, not the F Sport... The additional front and rear skirts make it look like one from a glance, but grill and intakes give it away...

On 2/25/2022 at 7:20 PM, Ken R said:

Lexi 450 - Do you know what your overall MPG is so far? 

I've been on a couple of 300+ mile trips in my 450h+.  The mpg displayed by the car reckoned I was getting 45-50mpg but having filled up after ~300 miles I think I'm only getting 35-40mpg.

Another observation is the distance-to-empty is a bit more conservative than I've seen on other cars. It's reasonable when the tank is full but decreases exponentially as the fuel decreases. Coupled to this, the manual states the low fuel alert is displayed when remaining fuel is approximately 8.5 L, however I was only able to add 37L after the alert was displayed (so 18L remaining in the tank). I'll raise this with the dealer once I've waded  through the manual to make sure I'm not being stupid. 

• Like 2

As there has been some discussion on here about interior colours and for those thinking about their spec, I thought I would post a couple of photos of our F-Sport with the white/black upholstery. When I pre-ordered, all I had to go on was what was on the Lexus website and I was torn between the white/black and the red/black. By the time the car was in build, I discovered it was too late to change anyway! In the end, we are really pleased with the white/black and very happy with our choice.

2022 Lexus NX 450h+ 4.jpg

2022 Lexus NX 450h+ 5.jpg

• Like 5

Just seen that the Euro NCAP test for the 20220 NX is available on YouTube. The results look impressive and obviously a 5 star rating. 

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Lexi450 said:

As there has been some discussion on here about interior colours and for those thinking about their spec, I thought I would post a couple of photos of our F-Sport with the white/black upholstery. When I pre-ordered, all I had to go on was what was on the Lexus website and I was torn between the white/black and the red/black. By the time the car was in build, I discovered it was too late to change anyway! In the end, we are really pleased with the white/black and very happy with our choice.

2022 Lexus NX 450h+ 4.jpg

2022 Lexus NX 450h+ 5.jpg

I test drove a 450h+ with a black interior and thought it was a little gloomy and so I too went for the white interior. These pictures look really nice, I'm excited about taking delivery later this month. I also ordered the illuminated kick plates as a pointless and totally frivolous option, they don't seem to offer them now however.

9 hours ago, Pm4 said:

Guiseppe

Mines the 450h+ Premium Plus Pack with Sunroof. It's lovely.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gureamu said:

Just seen that the Euro NCAP test for the 20220 NX is available on YouTube. The results look impressive and obviously a 5 star rating. 

Hope that's not my car before I got it!! 🤣

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Caspa said:

Thanks Alan. Just realised it's not an F Sport and so will be like the classic dark rose, rather than flare red! D'oh!

I feel exactly the same as you regarding the interior - my first 3 Lexus had black but next 3 were red and the new NX will be also! 

Did you manage to get any discount or some sort of sweetener on those dealer additions?

I liked the side skirts that were on the demo I drove, but not for £600 I think lol...

To be honest Caspa I didn't bother.

I have found the whole experience really weird - sticking £500 to place an order, I don't think I was that invested in the process and somehow expected to have more input/negotiation at some point that never arrived. This no doubt worked in the dealers favour. The next thing I knew it had been built I enjoyed a test drive and delivery date was set. I did a deal including free servicing and of course the fixed price on the car at time of order. I'll be on WBAC next week, aren't they about £4500 more now?  😁

The chrome trims were a last minute thought - the wife said it needed something to lift it as she felt it might be a bit bland without. The F-Sport gets similar embellishments as standard and I am really pleased with the effect.

I didn't want side skirts or running boards - they would make it easier for the mother in law to get in 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hi all! New to the forum, first message.

Been lurking for a few weeks here collecting some info on the car. 🙂

Picked up my 350h F Sport yesterday, Sonic Gray.
Still getting accustomed to it (coming from a fairly old car).

Just a quick question, if allowed in this thread: how is the wireless charger working for you guys?
With my Iphone 13 it doesn't work 95% of the time. If the phone shifts a bit, it stops charging.

4 hours ago, er-minio said:

Hi all! New to the forum, first message.

Been lurking for a few weeks here collecting some info on the car. 🙂

Picked up my 350h F Sport yesterday, Sonic Gray.
Still getting accustomed to it (coming from a fairly old car).

Just a quick question, if allowed in this thread: how is the wireless charger working for you guys?
With my iPhone 13 it doesn't work 95% of the time. If the phone shifts a bit, it stops charging.

Er-minio - Sounds like you one of the very first in UK to collect 350H Fsport. When did you order and from what dealership? Also, are you able to post some pictures? Thanks in advanceand hope you are enjoying the ride apart from the wireless charger. On that, I have seen on other forum that some people bought lexus branded non slip mat for that area which reduces the shifting. Not sure the impact on charging time. 🤔

Hi @er-minio Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. 

I'm not having any issues with the phone charger on my NX350h combined with my Samsung S10+ phone. The phone stays in place and there's no real movement. I too have seen reports of issues with the Iphone 13 saying that it doesn't stay connected to the charger. I believe this is due to the raised section of the back of the phone where the camera lenses are. Some owners say that it works slightly better without a case attached. 

The following is from the US owners forum which gives more information:-

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nx-2nd-gen-2022-current/979462-wireless-charging-not-working.html

My 350H Ordered in November and due end of April arrived in Portbury last week and is now in Burnaston too.

Collection booked for the 21st March and am rather excited. I went for the 350H Premium Plus pack which gave me all the toys I need in the Sonic Titanium Colour.  Black interior with a lighter headliner so it wasn't all dark inside.

• Like 5

I found an unregistered NX450h+ F Sport Sonic grey with red interior and sunroof arriving this week in one of the dealership. Did enquire the about the price but still a big difference compared to my current pre order 350h F sport so will stick with it till then. Apparently the dealership is still honoring the old price total £57k. PM me if you are interested. Might be a chance to cut your waiting time. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ABitterman said:

With Lexus rightly no longer exporting cars to Russia, I wonder if the waiting times will reduce. The NX was Russias best selling Lexus. 

I would expect them to left hand drive cars so no benefit to the UK….

24 minutes ago, er-minio said:

Here's the F Sport.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nice color choice. What’s your color interior and when did you order it? 😏😏

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links