Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

As mine is a fleet order it appears the Lexus Link app isn't showing any information but the boat must surely be getting closer ... I did notice the behaviour of the app has changed, it is now inviting me to activate connected services on the vehicle but you have to do a "mileage challenge" to prove you have rightful access to the vehicle. Also next to "NX" on the vehicle page a crossed-out icon that looks like a double-sided WiFi icon has appeared (see screen shot below). Coincidence or a sign of progress??

Also does anyone know how to decode the VIN in particular is there any clue within to build date?

30A2F869-20DE-470F-8FE1-8E1CBB6EEF9C.thumb.jpeg.3fe573f7c89ed43c730c6e4c746ef520.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Marlinleg said:

I am having the mud flaps boot liner and protective bumper foil the dealership fit mudguards ect so they will also order me 4 matts to save me postage from Lexus parts  Direct. Having spoken to Lexus parts floor matts are around £95 but matts are awaiting Lexus approval 

I'm still waiting for the protective bumper foil and my car was delivered to me on 1st March. I'm considering asking for the cost back and calling at a vehicle wrapping place locally to get them to fit something - surely its only a clear bit of laminate?

33 minutes ago, Chance521 said:

Got a message from dealer that the delivery date is pushed to March 2023 from earlier estimated December-January 

Can I ask when you ordered?

In France, 350 H ordered late march are now expected in December 2023 (November if you're lucky). Situation is a bit less grim for 450H +, March orders should be fulfilled by the end of 2022...
At least they will come with all the options included (BMW delivers cars with no Huds or induction chargers, Audi does not guarantee adaptative cruise control...)

• Like 1

Seeing all the updated delivery dates has me wondering.  The car that I ordered in mid-January is still not showing in the app.  Spoke to dealer who confirms that the order went through.  So my query is how your dealer updates you regarding new delivery dates.  Does your dealer update you and, if so, how often?  Is it by phone or email?  If I haven't heard anything does that mean my delivery date hasn't changed? Surely I don't have to keep contacting the dealer for updates (they pitch their vehicles as luxury, so I shouldn't have to be constantly chasing them!)?  What is everybody else's experience?

Adrian I gave up order placed 27 November2021 NX 350 pro link arriving July  still can't see my order in my Lexus link I usually call in to my dealership it's only 1mile away they keep me informed. Only good thing if I place the same order today it would be £3,600 more as the have added electric seats to pro link pack 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stumpyuk said:

Seeing all the updated delivery dates has me wondering.  The car that I ordered in mid-January is still not showing in the app.  Spoke to dealer who confirms that the order went through.  So my query is how your dealer updates you regarding new delivery dates.  Does your dealer update you and, if so, how often?  Is it by phone or email?  If I haven't heard anything does that mean my delivery date hasn't changed? Surely I don't have to keep contacting the dealer for updates (they pitch their vehicles as luxury, so I shouldn't have to be constantly chasing them!)?  What is everybody else's experience?

Dealer calls and emails us with updates every 3-4 weeks

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stumpyuk said:

Have you tried the MyLexus web site? Be sure to use the same email address that the dealer has. It was always the first to update for me, followed by the app and then a message or call from the dealer. My order was visible to me within a few days of placing it, both on the web site and app. I get the feeling the dealer has to hunt the info down so you may have to prompt him. I did already have a Lexus account which maybe helped - might take a while to populate if it is a new account.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Stumpyuk said:

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered 2nd Feb and it's not showing on the Lexus app or anything. Had no updates like everyone else seems to have. Maybe it's because mine is a company lease? no idea

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joey020 said:

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered 2nd Feb and it's not showing on the Lexus app or anything. Had no updates like everyone else seems to have. Maybe it's because mine is a company lease? no idea

I queried with my dealer what email was used so i could use the app to track progress... They told me it was not possible with a company lease order to track using the app due to 3rd party owners etc GDPR blah blah.. 

• Confused 1

On 4/10/2022 at 12:31 PM, Chance521 said:

Got a message from dealer that the delivery date is pushed to March 2023 from earlier estimated December-January 

That (March 2023) is what I was told last week by “my” dealer, when I asked about the 350h F-Sport if ordered last week.

I actually placed my order mid-Feb for August delivery, and last week he told me “early December”.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

I queried with my dealer what email was used so i could use the app to track progress... They told me it was not possible with a company lease order to track using the app due to 3rd party owners etc GDPR blah blah.. 

we’re just left in the dark could be 2022 or 2032

27 minutes ago, Graham T said:

I actually placed my order mid-Feb for August delivery, and last week he told me “early December”.

I placed my order mid Feb too (12th), NX350h Takumi,  on my order form it said 18th August delivery, 2 weeks ago told by dealer it is early October,  I dread to ask them again for another update, at this rate it will be 2023 before I get my NX !

• Sad 1

I ordered on the 8th Feb and was told September / October ,I check in with her each month and so far and it’s still the same time frame . The NX is still in processing stage so she can’t give me a more accurate time but hopefully it will not change.

19 minutes ago, Janbo said:

I ordered on the 8th Feb and was told September / October ,I check in with her each month and so far and it’s still the same time frame . The NX is still in processing stage so she can’t give me a more accurate time but hopefully it will not change.

May I know which one you ordered, NX450h+ or 350h?

I heard some rumor saying that the PHV gets higher priority..

6 hours ago, Chance521 said:

I recently asked my dealer for an update on my 450h+ as, unlike some, the dealer hadn't proffered any update since ordering in February. I was told that the current system for providing estimates was inaccurate. Lexus are apparently getting a new system in the next few weeks so, if it lives up to expectations, we should all get better estimates soon. Whether, we like what we hear is another matter ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Harrier Man said:

I recently asked my dealer for an update on my 450h+ as, unlike some, the dealer hadn't proffered any update since ordering in February. I was told that the current system for providing estimates was inaccurate. Lexus are apparently getting a new system in the next few weeks so, if it lives up to expectations, we should all get better estimates soon. Whether, we like what we hear is another matter ...

Frustrating how some dealers seem to be able to provide realistic estimates and updates and others don't.

I received an email update from Leicester today and mid-July is now August on my 10th Jan 450h+ order... 

Gonna be the weirdest couple of car purchasing experiences on the trot for me. Lockdown meant I had to wait 3 months from purchase to pickup on my used RX and now this for my first new car experience lol...

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Chance521 said:

I have ordered a 350h in Takumi spec with panoramic roof from Lexus Bolton  Uk 

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2022 at 9:37 AM, ElenaNX said:

I think our cars are in transit together! Mine is in Portbury also 👏🏻 Fingers crossed we can get them soon. It’s been so long since I ordered it! 

Any updates Elena? Web site and app both showing mine at Derby.

3 minutes ago, carboncopy said:

Any updates Elena? Web site and app both showing mine at Derby.

I wish! Mine still showing Portbury. Spoke with my dealer today and apparently it’s still in customs. So excited for you to get it 🙂 how long your car was at Portbury? 

3 hours ago, ElenaNX said:

I wish! Mine still showing Portbury. Spoke with my dealer today and apparently it’s still in customs. So excited for you to get it 🙂 how long your car was at Portbury? 

Aww, that's bad news, hope it starts to move along for you soon. As far as I can tell mine arrived at Portbury on the 4th April.

I thought I'd share the timeline on my 450h+ F-Sport, it may be of some help to those still waiting for their car:

0 days - 05/09/21 - £500 deposit paid

+98 days - 12/12/21 - Test Drive

+1 day - 13/12/21 - Placed Order

+9 days - 22/12/21 - Signed order form

+25 days - 16/01/22 - Notified that build is in progress

+15 days - 31/01/22 - Left the factory

+32 days - 04/03/22 - Arrived in Derby holding centre

+34 days - Arrived at Lexus dealer

+5 days - 12/04/22 - Collected from Dealer 🙂

• Like 5

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links