Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

1 hour ago, Simon F said:

Just had an update via the lease company for my 350h ordered 24th January.

Expected delivery of April 2023 (but no guarantee)!!

S**t, that is not good news for either yourself or for the rest of us. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, imgo said:

S**t, that is not good news for either yourself or for the rest of us. 

S**t indeed!

The lease company are going to give me a call later to discuss options, but I doubt I will be getting a Lexus NX now.

Hopefully for the rest of you it is the lease company that's dropped the ball somehow in the ordering of the car.  It does seem a lot longer than most people are being quoted so maybe that's the case (not that that helps me!).

The summary of all those 40 pages so far - no one knows anything. As I want only THIS car because it ticks not only my boxes but also my partner's, I'm just letting this all go and wait. And I'm sorry for people who sold their cars or they need it urgently. I would LOVE to collect it this summer and enjoy my holiday on a totally different level but it is what it is. I cannot change it as far as I can see.

It didn’t have the interior I ordered but as I said there is pretty much no other option right now than take this one so had it re-delivered today. Still love the outside colour and whilst the black trim is a little boring for me I’m sure I’ll cope.

Standard 350H (AWD) with premium pack and black (not dusky rose as ordered) interior.  Ordered on the 11th or 12th October I think and has been at the dealers a few weeks now so pretty good in the current climate although a few months later then the end of Jan they initially quoted.

Driven it all of about 20m (metres not minutes) so far so can’t comment on what it’s like just yet though a very present place to sit whilst fiddling with the infotainment and getting stuff set up.

4473D553-404F-48DF-80C9-2392859B7879.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Catflap said:

It didn’t have the interior I ordered but as I said there is pretty much no other option right now than take this one so had it re-delivered today. Still love the outside colour and whilst the black trim is a little boring for me I’m sure I’ll cope.

Standard 350H (AWD) with premium pack and black (not dusky rose as ordered) interior.  Ordered on the 11th or 12th October I think and has been at the dealers a few weeks now so pretty good in the current climate although a few months later then the end of Jan they initially quoted.

Driven it all of about 20m (metres not minutes) so far so can’t comment on what it’s like just yet though a very present place to sit whilst fiddling with the infotainment and getting stuff set up.

Congratulations.

Shame about the interior, and I'd be pretty cheesed off with that. But at least you got a car!

Hope you enjoy it and let us know how you like it once you've driven it a bit more.

2 hours ago, Catflap said:

At least you have the consolation Stephen of having the best Exterior Colour available! 😬 Congratulations!

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 10:13 PM, Barry7 said:

Got the long awaited email today. Build in progress. NX450 ordered on 14 Feb. Don't know how long it will take until I actually get my hands on it, but at least the ball is rolling now.

Update, I have had contact with my dealer, and they are saying that the expected collection date for me will be 25 August, that I would push back to 1st Sept for 72 reg purposes. However this date is flexible and could move forward.  

3 hours ago, Barry7 said:

Update, I have had contact with my dealer, and they are saying that the expected collection date for me will be 25 August, that I would push back to 1st Sept for 72 reg purposes. However this date is flexible and could move forward.  

Good that you have an update and something to look forward to. Not heard from my dealer even though link says my car went into build on the 6th June.

Ours went in to Build stage on 23rd May and we were notified that build was complete on 4th June.

Haven’t heard anything since so it looks as though the car is stuck at the factory. 10days since build was complete and no notification that it has left the factory yet 😟

Dealer still estimating Aug delivery so I reckon I may as well push that in to Sept 🙄🤔

11 minutes ago, RXtoNX said:

Ours went in to Build stage on 23rd May and we were notified that build was complete on 4th June.

Haven’t heard anything since so it looks as though the car is stuck at the factory. 10days since build was complete and no notification that it has left the factory yet 😟

Dealer still estimating Aug delivery so I reckon I may as well push that in to Sept 🙄🤔

According to the Toyota website (https://global.toyota/en/newsroom/corporate/37388014.html) the factory was closed last week. Perhaps this might explain why your car isn't on a ship yet?

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 10:06 PM, hintonwood said:

At least you have the consolation Stephen of having the best Exterior Colour available! 😬 Congratulations!

Oh come on really!! (The best Exterior colour) my 350H Takumi in Sonic Grey is the best Exterior colour 😂😂 just kidding, we all have our favourite colours, but I still think Sonic Grey is doing the business 😂

14 hours ago, Harrier Man said:

According to the Toyota website (https://global.toyota/en/newsroom/corporate/37388014.html) the factory was closed last week. Perhaps this might explain why your car isn't on a ship yet?

Reading it seems to suggest that non - production was caused by parts shortage from China lockdown. Who would have thought that moving a completed vehicle from factory to port and loading it on ships will require semiconductors. This Covid has destroyed any common sense left in the industry. Everyone blames it for anything. Interestingly, lockdown in China was lifted early this month but reading up the posts, some deliveries are now delayed from 2022 to 2023. I was hoping to see revised improved production plans but it seems to be going in the wrong direction. As Krisdeb said, the summary is....no one knows.

3 hours ago, S Dhuper said:

Oh come on really!! (The best Exterior colour) my 350H Takumi in Sonic Grey is the best Exterior colour 😂😂 just kidding, we all have our favourite colours, but I still think Sonic Grey is doing the business 😂

It’s a good job that beauty is in the eye of the beholder!😛

• Haha 1

Update from my dealership   on my Lexus NX 350h now in build expected mid August for 1st September registration . not showing on Lexus link app but confirmed by Lexus UK  order placed 27/112021 

• Like 3

Well I've made the decision to cancel my order. I'm not happy with the communication its absolutely appalling.  I'm just not happy with the whole show.. I'll never attempt to buy a car remotely again. At least if the dealer is close you can go in and have a little moan. 

• Sad 3

On 6/15/2022 at 2:20 PM, Stumpyuk said:

Update from my dealer regarding the NX 450h+ Takumi ordered on 21/1/2022.   System is now showing expected delivery date of 22/7/2022.

Is build in process now? I think I saw a few comments saying that order placed mid Feb has started build

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Well I've made the decision to cancel my order. I'm not happy with the communication its absolutely appalling.  I'm just not happy with the whole show.. I'll never attempt to buy a car remotely again. At least if the dealer is close you can go in and have a little moan. 

Not surprised. For a brand rated so highly, something is definitely not right. But then, there was COVID. Let's blame it on that too.

44 minutes ago, Caspa said:

Mine is still showing as being built even though they started on the 29/05. 

I've been working on 10 days to build; excluding weekends and notified factory closures, I reckon, you'll get some good news on Monday! And I've got to be patient for another week. However, my crystal ball is a bit cloudy these days so I could well be wrong!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chance521 said:

Is build in process now? I think I saw a few comments saying that order placed mid Feb has started build

🤣 I ordered in January and have an April 2023 delivery date - so, I doubt cars ordered in February are starting build now!

35 minutes ago, Simon F said:

🤣 I ordered in January and have an April 2023 delivery date - so, I doubt cars ordered in February are starting build now!

I think 450h+ are being built sooner and this timeline for a 450 looks about right.  Here is what I wrote earlier in this thread regarding disparity of 350 and 450 build times:

I think that PHEV's are prioritised because Car Manufacturers get fined by the bureaucracy if they don't meet CO2 reduction targets.

https://lmc-auto.com/news-and-insights/europes-oems-need-to-keep-prioritising-plug-ins/

2 hours ago, Chance521 said:

I was advised round about the 20th May that the car had gone into build.   The vehicle is still not showing in the app, but when I went into the dealership this week the manager showed me his computer tracker system and it stated that delivery was estimated on 22nd July 2022.   Unfortunately the system doesn't show where in the process the vehicle currently is, so no idea if it is still at the factory or on a ship.

12 hours ago, Simon F said:

I ordered my 350H end of Feb and as of now it's still showing Order being Processed, but got a email from the Dealer saying it's coming end of Jan 23, if that's true I'ii ask him to keep the car at the dealership untill 1st of march  for the 23 Plate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links