Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GV61 GXC any info?

Nothing too major looking at the MOT history, actually expired last September.

Looks like a very busy doctor doing around 15,000 in a year but then fell lower.

A child seat was fitted at one time .....lucky child 😀

facelift car, has DAB, but non facelift dashboard, with sport button to the left below the dials, rather than on the steering wheel.

Seats look in decent condition, side squab on the drivers side looks OK, mine with the white leather discoloured and wore quite badly. This could have been a combination of only wearing jeans and my lard arse though.

Mine was a feb 2011 car on a 60 - was the Lexus demo, so had a relatively hard life early on - had all the facelift gear with the central tach. likely that this sat around for a while when new at a dealer, not that it matters now.

Looks a cracking thing in the USB, really suits the colour.

• Like 1

That isn’t a MY11 facelift, it’s a MY10 facelift. If it was the MY11 facelift it would have the tach in the centre etc, the one with the most significant upgrades. I think at those miles it’s strong money for a MY10 even in USB but prices are on the up. 

I think I know one of the previous owners of this car, but that's not particularly helpful. Still seems a lot, in my opinion, when there was a grey RCF on Autotrader with 60,000 miles on the clock for sale recently for £29k.

• Like 1

08 plate 100k ISF's are sitting around the £20k mark these days so I think this price looks ok to me, considering its has the diff and DAB.

I think that RCF was more a one off and most have tended to be around the £35k price point?

7 hours ago, Big Rat said:

I see there is a Silver one just come onto autotrader…… I recognise the car ☺️

Ah yes it was mine a few years ago…… BN59 SYS

🐀

7538BD61-1DAF-4F36-A1B1-393289212BB0.thumb.jpeg.ca52a4f83a1a583a89f496e510c0fa2e.jpeg

yes I remember it well matey 😂🤣

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links