Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well after much consideration I have traded the USB ISF and got a AMG E63 Wagon

The trader has found a new home for it already (1 week) and he lives in Melton Mowbray.  He may well find his way here hopefully

Any owners from the area can keep an eye out for GX10 ***.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well my old car has gone to a trader called Sam 😀

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202205246055529?onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&sort=datedesc&radius=1501&make=LEXUS&advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=tn129rg&model=IS F&page=1&percentVehiclePriceDeposit=true

Worth a look if you want a 2010+ model with all the factory options, the  OTP electric exhaust valve works really well, no issues with MOT or Lexus dealers. Never used the Apexi controller, so can't comment on it.

Hi Charliecloud - your ISF looks lovely, and with a sunroof too!  🙂 and a nice low mileage....

It is curious from my side as I have a 2012 car with the revised instrument cluster and sport button on the steering wheel etc. that your car has the later option wheels and has a sunroof.  Mine just has the standard wheels and no sunroof.  In as much as my car is the last year of sales in the UK and yet does not have the wheels and sunroof offered to a car a year or so before mine was imported.

No biggie, but always interesting to see the options and what the kit is on other ISFs as you never really see any others on the road LOL! 

Lovely car, the new owner will be very happy 

@Grey One The wheels and white leather trim, were 'no cost' options on the 2010+ models, the sunroof was a £785 extra. The trader who took my car was 6'2" and had no problem with the minimal loos of headroom, so much light is let in that I would never consider a car that didn't have one. In my 2yrs+ of ownership I only saw one other ISF on the road and that was in Kings Hill which is about 10mls from me. I'm very happy to have owned it. 👍

Interesting info on the options available.  As you say, it seems most cars were just ordered by dealers rather than actual customers. So it was mostly hit and miss as to what was available and in what spec…

5 hours ago, Charliecloud said:

Well my old car has gone to a trader called Sam 😀

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202205246055529?onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&sort=datedesc&radius=1501&make=LEXUS&advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=tn129rg&model=IS F&page=1&percentVehiclePriceDeposit=true

Worth a look if you want a 2010+ model with all the factory options, the  OTP electric exhaust valve works really well, no issues with MOT or Lexus dealers. Never used the Apexi controller, so can't comment on it.

Are those wheels aftermarket?

Hi guys, I collected the car from Sam’s this afternoon, delighted with it! Sounds fantastic with the exhaust valve open, it keeps making me giggle! 😁

11 hours ago, James.13 said:

Hi guys, I collected the car from Sam’s this afternoon, delighted with it! Sounds fantastic with the exhaust valve open, it keeps making me giggle! 😁

Congratulations!  I assume you are the new owner then?

Welcome to the club, looks like you got a beauty!

On 6/4/2022 at 1:26 PM, Grey One said:

Hi Charliecloud - your ISF looks lovely, and with a sunroof too!  🙂 and a nice low mileage....

It is curious from my side as I have a 2012 car with the revised instrument cluster and sport button on the steering wheel etc. that your car has the later option wheels and has a sunroof.  Mine just has the standard wheels and no sunroof.  In as much as my car is the last year of sales in the UK and yet does not have the wheels and sunroof offered to a car a year or so before mine was imported.

No biggie, but always interesting to see the options and what the kit is on other ISFs as you never really see any others on the road LOL! 

Lovely car, the new owner will be very happy 

The only option was the moonroof on U.K. cars, most US cars have the sunroof and they get excited about a solid roof, I think they had to pay extra for the Mark Levinson system which was standard equipment here, 2013 was the last year here in the U.K., (2014 in the states) Lexus South Woodford sold it as I was going to look at it, USB with white way back in 2014……. Was £38k with 300-ish miles on it, deposit taken over the phone, just wasn’t meant to be for me…….. often wonder if the cars on here.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links