Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

1 hour ago, robby666 said:

Has anyone with a 2022 order received the £500 goodwill gesture from Lexus that 2021 orders received?

@robby666 what was the £500 for? I ordered my NX 350h in September 2021 and received the car in Feb 2022 but never heard of a goodwill payment for 2021 orders.

6 minutes ago, hintonwood said:

@robby666 what was the £500 for? I ordered my NX 350h in September 2021 and received the car in Feb 2022 but never heard of a goodwill payment for 2021 orders.

I was only offered it as I complained about the delay at the time.

On 3/20/2023 at 2:37 PM, Chingford NX450 said:

Update to woeful customer service for such a Great Car .
Arrived UK 25-02-23 , E-Mail to say "My new Lexus was on it`s way" when you read it in transit , Not to me to but Derby.
3 weeks on , 1/2 the time it took to sail here still in UK (Derby) with NO ETA.

Has anybody that had a car on the Oregon Highway taken delivery yet ?

Mine’s just arrived at dealership today. They say they need 48/72 hours to turn it round! Oh boy!

E2890F0A-52CF-49D9-8ED9-86A5DDE23326.gif

• Like 5

18 hours ago, hintonwood said:

It was £500 towards accessories due to the delay in delivery.

22 hours ago, robby666 said:

Has anyone with a 2022 order received the £500 goodwill gesture from Lexus that 2021 orders received?

I wasn't aware of any offer until now, no. The dealer hasn't mentioned anything to me. I hope they do, because that would pay for the rubber mats and boot liner I'm kind-of regretting not going ahead with, now... (I have them with the UX I have, as part of the Adventure Pro Pack). 

I can't even receive a build date for my May '22 order, so I won't be holding my breath on any goodwill gesture... 

Just had email from my dealer saying they have started the build my 450h.

it was ordered 29th June.

no details, just a link to my Lexus 

based on the previous comments on this forum I should be looking towards the end of May for delivery

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fine jack said:

Hello everyone, is there anyone who will receive a car without a 360 degree camera. What discount did you get for undelivered equipment? Thank you

Yes. I did. I get equivalent of 500£. I’m from Poland. 

1 hour ago, Klaudiusz said:

Yes. I did. I get equivalent of 500£. I’m from Poland. 

And the head up display was part of the car, or it is  too missing. Thanks  from Czech

On 3/20/2023 at 7:20 PM, hintonwood said:

Thanks….. and I always call the colour Nori Green Pearl - this is what they call it in the US and I think it sounds much better than Terrane Khaki Metallic!😜

Nori Green. Adopted. Thank you!!

On 3/20/2023 at 7:20 PM, hintonwood said:

Thanks….. and I always call the colour Nori Green Pearl - this is what they call it in the US and I think it sounds much better than Terrane Khaki Metallic!😜

Just now, Harry Junior said:

Nori Green. Adopted. Thank you!!

I fail to see any khaki in this colour at all. I’d never buy a khaki colour car(though I actually did!). The last one I saw was a relic from the North Africa Campaign in WWII. 

3 hours ago, Fine jack said:

And the head up display was part of the car, or it is  too missing. Thanks  from Czech

Only 360camera is missing. All other equipment is on board. I have HUD. 

On 3/21/2023 at 5:56 PM, Andyml said:

Mine’s just arrived at dealership today. They say they need 48/72 hours to turn it round! Oh boy!

E2890F0A-52CF-49D9-8ED9-86A5DDE23326.gif

Get`s more interesting , any body with Protection Pack , there is now a shortage of mudflaps 😞

Hence being held at Derby for longer period.  

On 3/20/2023 at 2:37 PM, Chingford NX450 said:

Update to woeful customer service for such a Great Car .
Arrived UK 25-02-23 , E-Mail to say "My new Lexus was on it`s way" when you read it in transit , Not to me to but Derby.
3 weeks on , 1/2 the time it took to sail here still in UK (Derby) with NO ETA.

Has anybody that had a car on the Oregon Highway taken delivery yet ?

Get`s more interesting , any body with Protection Pack , there is now a shortage of mudflaps 😞

38 minutes ago, Chingford NX450 said:

Get`s more interesting , any body with Protection Pack , there is now a shortage of mudflaps 😞

Interesting. When I picked up my car last March, having ordered and paid for the protection pack there was none fitted when I took delivery as they hadn't received them and didn't bother to tell me. The rubber mats were delivered to my home 3 weeks later. The mudflaps arrived and were fitted a month later. I still haven't had the bumper protector fitted because they have to send it away to a body shop to be fitted and  they want to keep the car 2 days to get it done. I really haven't got the time to faff around taking the car back again what with the recalls and everything else. I really think Lexus have lost the plot and customer service has steadily gone downhill in the last 3 years. Only my opinion but based on poor experience after previous impeccable customer service.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chingford NX450 said:

FYI LexusPartsDirect are advertising both Lexus NX  and NX Fsport Mud Flaps on sale:

https://lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/product/lexus-nx-phase-2-front-and-rear-mudguards/

https://lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/product/lexus-nx-phase-2-f-sport-front-and-rear-mudguards/

They also are advertising boot liners, bumper protection film, and rubber floor mats..... 

Received a notification on Lexus Link yesterday that the factory has received my order. What is you experience on how long from this the production of the car will start? My NX 450h+ FsportS was ordered May 2022.

My 450h+ just showed as 'processing order' between 30/6/22 and 7/3/23 and then went to 'build in progress'. Approx 7 days later it changed to 'left the factory'. Those were the only terminologies I saw on the app or website.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gerge said:

Received a notification on Lexus Link yesterday that the factory has received my order. What is you experience on how long from this the production of the car will start? My NX 450h+ FsportS was ordered May 2022.

I don’t think there is any correlation between the 2.  The order “should” be on the Lexus link within a few days of the order, but often takes much longer. I ordered my 450h in June 22, order not shown on Link till early Dec. into build 22/3/23

18 minutes ago, HMT said:

I don’t think there is any correlation between the 2.  The order “should” be on the Lexus link within a few days of the order, but often takes much longer. I ordered my 450h in June 22, order not shown on Link till early Dec. into build 22/3/23

My Lexus Link showed the ”order in progress” a couple of days after ordering the car in May 2022. Now received a notification on my phone that the order had been received by the factory. Received an email regarding this as well. the email states that the next notification I shall receive will be when building starts.

The status in the app however still remains the same but now I can see that build will take place in Toyota City and that it will be delivered to Belgium. This info was not there before. It seems like all stages of the process that Lexus provides info about is not covered by the stages in the app. 

Anyway hopes are high that I won’t have to wait until august as earlier stated by the dealer!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links