Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Camera Detectors

Hi, just wondered if anyone could offer advice on decent cam detectors, as my local police force seems to be having a field day installing them at the moment. installing them left, right and centre (of course they are ALL placed in accident black-spots of course, my route into work for example, I have witnessed many a crash....sarcasm deeply intended...yet to see one prang)

Is it worth spending top dollar on a flashy one that knows what road you are driving, or will one of the cheaper ones out there do the trick....I know you gets whats you pays for, but many seem to have gizmos and gadgets that seem a little pointless to me.

Thanks for the help

Paul

Hi, just wondered if anyone could offer advice on decent cam detectors, as my local police force seems to be having a field day installing them at the moment. installing them left, right and centre (of course they are ALL placed in accident black-spots of course, my route into work for example, I have witnessed many a crash....sarcasm deeply intended...yet to see one prang)

Is it worth spending top dollar on a flashy one that knows what road you are driving, or will one of the cheaper ones out there do the trick....I know you gets whats you pays for, but many seem to have gizmos and gadgets that seem a little pointless to me.

Thanks for the help

Paul

hey another member from poole!

I have a B2 and would be happy to let you take a look at one as I also live in Poole

(get ready for the harbour jokes)

I have a Road Angel and Origin b2 - RA is simple but bulky to fit neatly - b2 is packed with features and neater to fit - both work well and are accurate (at least in my area).

B2 is small.. very good and very easy to install.

I love the way it clips in.. so easy to remove.

Could do with a small pouch for the unit to protect it when it is in your pocket or in the glove box

It's me with the Granite sky "Best colour" IS...

Have you fellors got installed pictures of your B2's yet..... (location of the device)

Ahh... I found you can upload as many times as you like, (thinky) till your unit expires and requires the suscription. Uploaded mine again tonight, before I loose my lead to ..... Steve

It's me with the red "Best colour" IS...

Have you fellors got installed pictures of your B2's yet..... (location of the device)

got mine sitting in the dash tray

folds back and lid closes

undetectable when parked up !! :)

i will do a photo tomorrow !

hey another member from poole!

I have a B2 and would be happy to let you take a look at one as I also live in Poole

(get ready for the harbour jokes)

:unsure: Did you know Poole has the 2nd largest natural harbour in the world ? :unsure:

Steve is there room for anyone else once you moor up your barge ? :duh:

Hate to disappoint :offtopic:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links