Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F up for sale.

Sad to hear that, many, many years ago when I was self employed I had a very large tax bill to pay one January and my only path was to sell one of my cars to instantly sort out the tax bill.

It happens in life, what was amazing that I sold my beloved Isuzu Vehicle-Cross to a very nice guy who looked after it very well and as fate would have it I bought it back after about 8 years.

So as I said to my girlfriend/wife at the time, small sacrifice now for better things in the future

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, BillNick said:

You are very lucky its not blue (or maybe I am) as I would have bought it before you put it up for sale.

Hopefully still see you around buddy.

Good luck

White has more bhp 😉

• Haha 1

Good luck with the sale, I'm probably stating the obvious here but be prepared for an onslaught of idiots/chancers and wide boys. 

I've had mine up for sale on and off for about a year now and I have the  'in your dreams' reply firmly implanted in my reply vocabulary, honestly the number of dealers who want to take your car on a sale or return basis is very high too.

I had a company near Chichester with a very Italian sounding name contact me a few times, at one stage I thought why not until a friend of mine told me in no uncertain circumstances should I go near them (I didn't ask why but he knows things)

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2023 at 4:36 PM, hockeyedwards said:

Just a link to any potential interested parties. This is unfortunately not a joke 😞

Sounds like your car is on the Monza website (AT) hope you got a decent price if it is yours pal .

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies on my behalf, been a bit busy and had planned to track the cars journey with the forum. Things coming to an end with current battles so should be a bit more active.

Initially went to Asim at Monza, who was more than a gent and made the sale as smooth as possible. It then went to Lexus Swindon, who we all know love their F cars! The advert has disappeared from AT but I haven't checked if it is still on Lexus' website.

Just to rub a bit of salt in the wound, I saw 2 GS F's on my journey to Scotland at the end of March 😂 and it is still weird looking out the back window and it not be there! Ultimately the sale was the right thing to do, has also made me put some love into my LS project which has been neglected so I will still be swooning around in a Lexus for the forseeable future, as will the wife in her NX!

If it has a new owner, hope they pop up on here! 😄

Lol it happens. 

It moved quickly tbh, lexus put stock exhaust back on it iirc. The last ad I saw from Swindon didn't have the gthaus. 

I'm getting tempted to buy another, a friend of mine (and ex colleague )at lexus Ipswich has advised me to sell the wife's NX asap as used market is dropping rapidly. 

So hoping that the orange one price plummets, as it's been sat still for well over a year. It was also purchased at auction for 26/27.  The wife has told me I need to buy a new car 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 5:21 PM, hockeyedwards said:

Apologies on my behalf, been a bit busy and had planned to track the cars journey with the forum. Things coming to an end with current battles so should be a bit more active.

Initially went to Asim at Monza, who was more than a gent and made the sale as smooth as possible. It then went to Lexus Swindon, who we all know love their F cars! The advert has disappeared from AT but I haven't checked if it is still on Lexus' website.

Just to rub a bit of salt in the wound, I saw 2 GS F's on my journey to Scotland at the end of March 😂 and it is still weird looking out the back window and it not be there! Ultimately the sale was the right thing to do, has also made me put some love into my LS project which has been neglected so I will still be swooning around in a Lexus for the forseeable future, as will the wife in her NX!

Was your Lexus Black with red interior, leather carpets and private plate? 

20 minutes ago, besso said:

White, red interior, was put back on original 16 plate. So not mine, soz. The previous owner of yours is probably on the forum 🙂

On 4/9/2023 at 5:21 PM, hockeyedwards said:

1 minute ago, hockeyedwards said:

White, red interior, was put back on original 16 plate. So not mine, soz. The previous owner of yours is probably on the forum 🙂

Found someone who knows the previous owner. 

I've did see yours at Swindon. About 55,000 miles?

The person who bought it has put a private plate on L90 GSF

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links