Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus app and website log in

Just tried both and can get in OK 

the info when I get in is still wrong - in the past week I have driven home 3 times, no trips at all leaving home, so less than 50% of trips reported, also max speed etc is in metric  ie KPH and not mph (max speed 130 mph) etc bit headings are mph - did report this to Lexus Customer services and told they would pass onto tech support

so don’t use either very much

• 1 month later...

Lexus link has dropped out several times.

the sync prompt does not appear until have driven several miles. Why it does not pop up on start ups? It is not possible to login on the move.

it can take several attempts to log in again and on several occasions the upper case icon has not worked preventing login which requires an upper case digit  

55 minutes ago, Delboy wilts said:

on several occasions the upper case icon has not worked preventing login which requires an upper case digit  

I've experienced that exact same issue too... eventually the upper case arrow works after quite a few attempts....very irritating 

On 7/30/2023 at 5:30 PM, Hayzee said:

I've experienced that exact same issue too... eventually the upper case arrow works after quite a few attempts....very irritating 

Have you checked that you don’t still have the protective film on the screen? I had a year of struggling to enter upper case letters before the dealer looked at the screen bubbling up and said it was the film that should have been removed at delivery. Upper case works every time since!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have spent the last few weeks repeatedly entering my Lexus password at the end of the journey. I cancel many times within the journey but it keeps popping up. Like others, I have shortened my password to make it easier but this annoyance is spoiling my enjoyment of the car after 18 months and 16,000 miles!🤬

Does anyone have a fix - before I register a complaint with the dealer?

IMG_4244.jpeg

13 hours ago, hintonwood said:

I have spent the last few weeks repeatedly entering my Lexus password at the end of the journey. I cancel many times within the journey but it keeps popping up. Like others, I have shortened my password to make it easier but this annoyance is spoiling my enjoyment of the car after 18 months and 16,000 miles!🤬

Does anyone have a fix - before I register a complaint with the dealer?

IMG_4244.jpeg

Arrrgghh  ! I had this pop up for the first time this morning, entered pw and ok.

17 hours ago, hintonwood said:

Have you checked that you don’t still have the protective film on the screen? I had a year of struggling to enter upper case letters before the dealer looked at the screen bubbling up and said it was the film that should have been removed at delivery. Upper case works every time since!

Ken I can't see any film on the screen......wish that was the issue

The 'Profile cannot be synced' message appeared on my NX450 for the first time over the weekend. I entered my credentials and all was OK again. I wonder if it's a temporary issue at the back end?

Also had an update for the Android Lexus Link app yesterday.

2 hours ago, Hayzee said:

Ken I can't see any film on the screen......wish that was the issue

Hi Colin. Have you scratched your thumb nail on the glass near a corner? If it moves smoothly like polished glass then there is no film. If your nail meets resistance I would conclude that there is still film on it. I didn’t see the film at all until it bubbled in the heat last summer.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hintonwood said:

Hi Colin. Have you scratched your thumb nail on the glass near a corner? If it moves smoothly like polished glass then there is no film. If your nail meets resistance I would conclude that there is still film on it. I didn’t see the film at all until it bubbled in the heat last summer.

You were absolutely correct Ken....I put my specs on this time and could see the edge of the film....many thanks

• Like 1

I have re entered my password again. I looked at the Lexus Link App on the AppStore and noted that it had a software update yesterday (31 July). Hopefully this is why it was required to be re entered. If not, I am back to square one. Time will tell….

IMG_6189.png

Just picked up my new Lexus. Actually mentioned this issue and was assured it would not happen.

It does and will not accept my login on the car to fix it.

31 minutes ago, Ken R said:

I'm on version 4.18.0 with the last update on 14 July??

That’s very strange Ken…. I haven’t had a problem since 4.18.1 🤞

I assume you have checked for updates in the menu?

Also strange that I didn’t get 4.18.0 - maybe that was for 450+ models only? I am 350h

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BillSt said:

Just picked up my new Lexus. Actually mentioned this issue and was assured it would not happen.

Bill,

That sounds more like an account issue because my problem is that it was always asking to log on again - logging on fixed the issue but then it would ask again next journey.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BillSt said:

Bill, please ensure that the login details that you are entering are the same as those you have used for the Lexus Link app and the MyLexus website. If that still doesn't work - try a password reset via one of those 2 systems and then try again in the car (using the new password).

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andy B said:

Bill, please ensure that the login details that you are entering are the same as those you have used for the Lexus Link app and the MyLexus website. If that still doesn't work - try a password reset via one of those 2 systems and then try again in the car (using the new password).

Hope this helps.

That seems to have fixed it 🙂 🙂 Reseting two apps ( phone and iPad) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hintonwood said:

That’s very strange Ken…. I haven’t had a problem since 4.18.1 🤞

I assume you have checked for updates in the menu?

Also strange that I didn’t get 4.18.0 - maybe that was for 450+ models only? I am 350h

Yes Ken, very strange but perhaps it is model specific. If any other 450h owners can confirm that they are on 4.18.0?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links