Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Happy New Year

Newbie777

🙂

36 minutes ago, Newbie777 said:

Hello,

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

I also wish 2024 is a year of peace, good health and prosperity.

Best wishes 

Niaz

And to you and yours also may your engines purr with good health and be free of advisories ensuring your prosperity. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

🙂

And to you and yours also may your engines purr with good health and be free of advisories ensuring your prosperity. 🙂

Thank you Boomer54

Had to laugh, never had one for a car before. Thanks

• Like 3

Happy New Year to Everyone on this wonderful forum. No matter which Lexus you drive, or not.

I can't wait to own one again. 

I wish you all the best in Health and happiness. 

• Like 4

Very best 2024 wishes to one and ALL …….. whichever your car marque and mode 

addendum::

Just called out the RAC to the “ dead” Honda Legend ….. Battery kaput, new one on order for delivery tomorrow and FREE ….. they supplied in similar circumstances Nov 2020 a new Varta 5yr warranty one 

MOTTO avoid Varta batteries ! 

( We need the ULEZ free Honda for a trip to London Thursday )

Malc 

• Like 1

Happy New 2024 to all members. 

Fingers crossed it's a happy, successful and healthy year for us all. 🍻🥳

• Like 1

Guys bad news not a good start for me.

The Bentley steering wheel is locked, will not budge and on the main road blocking my neighbours drive!

As Lexus owners you do not face the following..

Will not go into ignition, so cannot check faults, checked the two Sreering module fuses, ok.Main Battery replaced last week. Starter Battery us also fine.

To me it sounds like the steering lock module which is a logic board is faulty, waiting for RAC to come out!!

• Sad 4

26 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Safe is for p........s , I laugh in the face of danger, usually when I am stood behind the wife.😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Newbie777 said:

Guys bad news not a good start for me.

The Bentley steering wheel is locked, will not budge and on the main road blocking my neighbours drive!

As Lexus owners you do not face the following..

Will not go into ignition, so cannot check faults, checked the two Sreering module fuses, ok.Main battery replaced last week. Starter battery us also fine.

To me it sounds like the steering lock module which is a logic board is faulty, waiting for RAC to come out!!

Rac guy really tried, fuse Battery etc, but its no good

Saying steering wheel module ( like I suggested,) just waiting for the big trailer now to come and somehow get my car onto my drive

Next job, monile auto electrician and  module to be fixed or if not take out and sent to London to be sortedf 

This guys is definitely the case of the beautiful wife (Lexus) and the mistress (Bentley) 

The wife may not be as pretty (no disrespect.  generalising) but trusted and dependable. While the mistress may look good, but when it matters what a let down.lol

Happy New Year!!

• Haha 1

So sorry to hear your bad news Niaz 

Good luck and Best Wishes 

Malc 

I def won’t be getting a Bentley now …… learning something new here from you most days 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Malc 

I def won’t be getting a Bentley now …… learning something new here from you most days 

Thanks Malc,

It is expected, actually.

I laugh when people say German Engineering, it is more not if it will break but when on many common or simple parts.

The Bentley is a big VW and there are many transferable parts from VW Phaeton, but Bentley do not want the common person like me working on their car. Very nsulting on parts when you peel back the Bentley label to see VW underneath!

Anyway let's remain positive, it is only a car and we all look forward to a great year.

• Like 2

For me today's a good day ........... RAC chap replaced the kaput 5yr Warranty ( by them ) Varta Battery with a new one but non extended warranty ..'''...  to 5th November 2025   ( is that right ? originally replaced on 5th Nov 2020 ?? )

Now to ULEZ London on Thursday God Willing 

Malc

• Like 2

On 1/1/2024 at 7:11 PM, Malc1 said:

Malc 

All sorted for now. Done another article, very frustrating!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links