Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Drive Safely

I am gonna do a sicky on Friday to give the car a full going over, its the only chance I'll get.:bounce:

Hope your boss doesn't look at the site! :smilegrin:

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!!!

Damn me for not joinng the group earlier and finding out about the event :(

Hope you all have a blast - not to many of them SP30's :flaming:

For those of you that haven't been to the site b4 - you'll love it! Went there a couple of times for the Land Rover show, yeah I know - not quite a Lexus, but my IS200 isn't much fun in the mud :lol:

They got a mini outdoor gokart track there too - Grrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaat!

Looking forward to Beaulieu!!! :D

Cya Soon

How many of you have got hands covered in either paint or tiny cuts?

:( yeah I have. but the car does look great though. I have not had time to do the many stone chips :(:( Taj and I are really looking forward to the weekend. :lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by Chris Shipley

Watch out for them birdies they like a nice shiny car to crap all over

Had my car valated yesterday ready for JAE (I know but I didn't have time to do it myself...) took it to the pub at lunch time and came back to find some bird has ****** all down the side. Not happy....

Originally posted by Andy.thomas

Damn me for not joinng the group earlier and finding out about the event :(

Hope you all have a blast - not to many of them SP30's :flaming:

For those of you that haven't been to the site b4 - you'll love it! Went there a couple of times for the Land Rover show, yeah I know - not quite a Lexus, but my IS200 isn't much fun in the mud :lol:

They got a mini outdoor gokart track there too - Grrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaat!

Looking forward to Beaulieu!!! :D

Cya Soon

My sentiments exactly.

Landrovers just shows you have even more taste (1949 - S1, 1972 -S11 diesel, 1978 - S111 pickup with V8 coil springed, 31x15 mud tyres and full cage & wading gear (just for fun!))

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk