Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

June 2005 Loc Scottish Tour

DaveEllen

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,

had an email from the hotel. They say they only do weekend bokkings (fri & sat night for us)

this is not a problem as we will leave a bit earlier and still get to the hotel for the evening meal thats included.

Their initial price is £270 for 2 people for 2 nights B&B and Dinner plus use of all facilities (check the link out theres loads to do) we can have (if you want) a proper sit down nosh up on both nights which will be nice. also the parking is secure and plentiful.

I myself feel its a bit steep so will email them tomorrow to see if I can get a discount for a advance booking for 20/30 people.

If I fail I need a steer on looking elsewhere (which I will willingly do) or going for what I have seen and can recommend at the initial price or that I can get em down to.

its 468 miles from my house (SE London) so easily doable in a day with stopoffs.

PM me or add comments on here please.

Got the makings of a cracking meet :winky:

Dave

dont think that the price is to unreasonable dave

works out at less than £75 per person per night

and that includes dinner as well :o

and the place looks well good

if you can get a reduction be even better,

looking forward to this allready

OK people this is the reply from the hotel.

Everyone OK with this ?

£67.50 P&P a night for Dinner...........B&B full use of facilities check out the link above for more information.

I need to know by tomorrow night 12/10 then I'll make reservations (or not)

For 10th/11th June 2005

Dear Dave

Thank you for your update. Unfortunately for the weekend that you have requested, we have very few rooms available, none of which are standard doubles or twins. This results in only executive rooms being available, the lowest rate that I could offer would be £150 per room based on double occupancy.

If you could consider moving your dates forward one week to 10th and 11th of June I could honour the rates as discussed for standard rooms at £135 per room per night based on double occupancy.

We work a system by which a low rate is allocated to a limited number of rooms. Your rooms are based on our lowest negotiated rate and will therefore be at a lower price than the majority of other guests at this time.

If you wish me to hold any rooms for you or I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me on 01764 651680 or at groups@crieffhydro.com

Kind regards

Jennifer Pirie

Group Sales Co-ordinator

£67.50 P&P a night for Dinner...........B&B full use of facilities check out the link above for more information.

post and package ???

a night for dinner ??

b&b = bed and breaky ??

bit confused there dave me ole mucker !!

post and package ???

a night for dinner ??

b&b = bed and breaky ??

bit confused there dave me ole mucker !!

per person price is for bed breakfast evening meal use of all facilities....had the prolex typing fingers on :blush:

still a bargin :geek:

count me in dave

pity its not the week after -(on the 17th) , then we would have an excuse to celebrate mrs dobedo`s birthday

save me buying her a present :whistling:

extend your stay !!

twas my original dates but only more expensive rooms available :shutit:

dave,

thats the only weekend i cant make :o

going to a family wedding

can we make it ny other time :question:

john

in cancun mexico

John,

Really sorry but cant change date as thats the only w/end they have enough rooms (not the really expensive ones)

Update---

Hotel needs small deposits to cover booking.

£20 per person.

Think it will be sensible for people to send cheques to me and me send cheque to le otel.

PM me ASAP please and I'll let you have address details etc.

Cheers

Dave

Update---

Hotel needs small deposits to cover booking.

£20 per person.

Think it will be sensible for people to send cheques to me and me send cheque to le otel.

PM me ASAP please and I'll let you have address details etc.

Cheers

Dave

Update---hotel got it wrong its £20 a night per room so deposit is £40

The deposit is non refundable but is transferable which is good.

Confirmed trippers (plus partners) are steve W,Rich200,dobedo,me,aido(i think confusing PM :blush: )

Can the others who expresed an interest pop me a cheque/paypal ASAP please....also if you are no longer able to come please let me know as I'd like to get this phase sorted :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk