Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

52mm Gauges...

On my Impreza I had 3 gauges mounted where the dash tray is on the IS. As I plan on fitting satnav/pc screen there, this is not an option. I am installing a single DIN headunit, and had contemplated adding a dvd player underneath it. However, I have also now considered putting the DVD in the glovebox, and fitting a DIN plate with 3 52mm gauges in part of the double DIN.. comments?

Anyone got 3 gauges fitted onthe A pillar? How does it look? Which gauge pod did you use?

Before anyone asks, it would be Oil Pressure, Oil Temp & of course a boost gauge for when I get the SC fitted ;)

I will/would go for the A pillar.

Does a boost gauge for a S/C make sense? What will it show? Think its very low pressure and it will lift the needle not very much.

I like a EGT and Oil-Temp. But dont know which manufacturer. Like the new DEFI BF very much. But can't afford them.

The gauges I have are Autometer Phantom gauges. Worked fine in scoob, and not too expensive either. I'm not sure how these will look if/when fitted though. Hadn't thought about the SC not registering much.. what kind of pressure does it produce then? The turbo on the scoob through out 16-18psi max.

Phonedrome, which A-pillar mount are you going for? Is there one that fits well?

Maz said that the Greddy universal A-pillar pod will fit well. He has it. But its quite expensive. So not sure. Even about the gauges.

I would go for a double universal A pod and EGT and Oil-Temp gauge. Think a boost/pressure gauge won't say anything on a S/C.

But perhaps we need more input about this.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links