Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ripspeed Donny 2005

Global_Grafix

Can i come ?  :blush:

Which day you thinking of going Duncan? let me know we can convoy down if you like, damn how will i keep up with your Skyline.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :D :D :P :P

Thanks for that Pete... good job i know ya.... :winky: :D

Maz, don't know which day yet. I'll keep in touch matey. :)

Can i come ?  :blush:

Which day you thinking of going Duncan? let me know we can convoy down if you like, damn how will i keep up with your Skyline.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :D :D :P :P

Thanks for that Pete... good job i know ya.... :winky: :D

Maz, don't know which day yet. I'll keep in touch matey. :)

Only Messin Duncs. Hows the new beast mate? Better than the lexus? cant wait to see it mate, you gonna let me show you how its supposed to be driven :winky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
is this donny south? as the last one was poooo.

But i will be going anyways

No, its the Donny up north, Doncaster Race Course. I heard the Donny South one was poo aswell. I know the one up here is a big one.

Donny Show is moving to Donington Park Racecourse for 2006. This venue will be the new home of Donny Show. We are pleased to announce that we are able to offer use of the track to clubs attending the show (for a small fee) and that the old live action arena will be replaced by an all new live action track. This will feature stunt shows never seen at Donny Show before. As well as the action track, there will be a round of the D1 drifting championship and a preview of the 2006 Gumball 3000 cars, and a stack of other stuff I can't yet disclose. Keep an eye on the website www.donnyshow.co.uk for more info.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk