Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Band Aid 20

tdiplc

Am I the only person to think that the rehash of the old Do they Know It's Christmas song is utter rubbish?

Maybe the marketing men missed a trick here, as I for one would rather pay more to keep it off the air than to buy it.

Or maybe I'm just a Grumpy Old Man.

Am I the only person to think that the rehash of the old Do they Know It's Christmas song is utter rubbish?

Or maybe I'm just a Grumpy Old Man.

Should be a vacancy in 'Grumpy Old Men' following the sad passing of John Peel.

If it's any help, i'll gladly second you for the part :P

As for the rehash... agree it's complete bollox.

When i heard it was gonna be redone i thought to myself...

Wonder who of the current crop of popstars is gonna organise it?

Should have guessed - it's down to the same guys as last time.

The current 'stars' are all just too busy being famous :yack:

So it looks like just another photo opportunity for them...

it is crap, why didnt they come up with a new song?

more to the point why dont they just donate 1% of their earnings to the cause instead of making us buy the record, they're multi millionaires and we're not, well not yet anyway.

if all the artists on band aid 20 donated 1% of their earnings i would happily donate more than 1% of mine!

I think it is pants and my 16yr old daughter thinks it is pants and she likes most rubbish :)

It sounds flat and none of them seem to have put any effort in (IMHO).

Wonder if the original is still available to donate 'cos I ain't buying this one ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links