Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Wheels Fast!

AdamT

My car is due to be repaired very soon (after the accident)

The body shop want to replace the front two wheels, I'm not happy about having brand new on the front and not the back, so they've given me the budget of what the front two cost iwith tyres:

£918 inc VAT

So, I've got £918 to spend, want some bling looking rims, 18's pref.

Need some help on what makes and models.

I only have 3 days to decide!!

what about a set of:

OZ superlegarras III

18" X 8"

three piece oz racing rims, with polished lip

perfect condition

all lugs and locking lugs

correct sized hub rings

Dunlop sp9000 225 x 40 x 18, almost new with loads of tread

over £2000 new !

extremely rare

made for the is200

yours for £850

The body shop want to replace the front two wheels, I'm not happy about having brand new on the front and not the back, so they've given me the budget of what the front two cost iwith tyres:

£918 inc VAT

I'd stick with the genuine Lexus alloys. Far more classy than any other rims for boy racers!! Can see you're point about just replacing the front two. Im a big beleiver in genuine.

Kaz. :winky:

£918 inc VAT

I'd stick with the genuine Lexus alloys. Far more classy than any other rims for boy racers!! Can see you're point about just replacing the front two. Im a big beleiver in genuine.

big believer in being ripped off more like, lol.

loads of deals to be had out there! just get some!

many "genuine Lexus alloys" are rebranded as Lexus from other manufacturers, including Oz.

The "genuine Lexus alloys" below, which are standard GS sport spec are in fact rebranded Oz Salina's

MKII_GS430_Sport_006.sized.jpg

AdamT - dobebo's offer is a good one, especially as it includes tyres too ;)

That reminds me lexus tonbridge have what looks like the mk1 sport wheels hanging up in the showroom ,they are all one colour but from what i could see are exactly the same ,is there anything alike as he said they were for an is200 but they looked the same as the mk sport alloys

The offer sounds good, only problem is they have to be purchased by the garrage.

I've got my eye on a couple of different packages.

As for the 'boy racer' look, I'm still only 19 so I can't grow up just yet.

Think I'll go for the PIMP look as the car is black.

Thanks for your help.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links