Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Errrrrr...

Mr Singh

:ban-em: :ban-em: :ban-em: :ban-em: :ban-em: :ban-em: :ban-em: :ban-

That's the best laugh I've had in ages...............

Every time I look I see more to laugh at.................

THe fur around the steering coulumn just does it for me !!!!!!!!!

Whats at the vent on the RHS of the steering wheel??

And as for the portholes to look into the engine bay instead of a radio?????????

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Chav'ism was explained the other day.

It stands for: Cheltenham Average.

:D

Excuse me, theres only 2 minor chav infest areas of Cheltenham and no i dont live in them. I think you'll find Chav was used to describe the people of Chatham :shutit:

chatham what a s :shutit:  :tsktsk:  :shutit:  hole

Nope thats defo an Altezza

:lol::lol: I live a couple of miles from chatham and have to say it is the biggest stinkhole in this country,have to de,iver their twice a week and drive a van down the pedestrianised high st (have to pay £2.50 :angry: )for the privalige .i have come to the conclusion they are all inbreds,anyone who aint been there take a drive it is worth just for a laugh but watch out for the spit and dogs crap everywere.i come from catford and thought that was rough

chatham what a s :shutit:  :tsktsk:  :shutit:  hole

Nope thats defo an Altezza

:lol::lol: I live a couple of miles from chatham and have to say it is the biggest stinkhole in this country,have to de,iver their twice a week and drive a van down the pedestrianised high st (have to pay £2.50 :angry: )for the privalige .i have come to the conclusion they are all inbreds,anyone who aint been there take a drive it is worth just for a laugh but watch out for the spit and dogs crap everywere.i come from catford and thought that was rough

Thing is there are 2 Royal Engineer Camps in the area, so the girls.....are known for there looseness :unsure: not by me though, ive never been posted to Chatham

i thought that was how you had heard of it ,cant comment on the girls though they all scare me to death :sick: .minging is a word that springs to mind :sick: ,chatham girls are spotted by their dangly earings and big gold clown necklace not to mention the sprogg in the burberry pram they are pushing :lol:

Chav'ism was explained the other day.

It stands for: Cheltenham Average.

:D

Excuse me, theres only 2 minor chav infest areas of Cheltenham and no i dont live in them. I think you'll find Chav was used to describe the people of Chatham :shutit:

Nope.....deffo Cheltenham.

Slightly embarrassed are we. :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links