Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Been Car Jacked!

MrADeveci

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it wasn't stolen to order?? They have just been driving around in it for 2 months. Are you going to sue them for damages and the injuries you got when they pinched it?

I'm sure your buddies will turn a blind eye if you go in the cell with a baseball bat.

They will go up before the local beak,sent on a D & M course and told not to do it again.

seen this happen before :angry:

Ah more than likely but I'm the one who chased and caught the car. I also got the driver so lets wait and hope....thanks for the beers Scarface ;-)

They will go up before the local beak,sent on a D & M course and told not to do it again.

seen this happen before :angry:

Ah more than likely but I'm the one who chased and caught the car. I also got the driver so lets wait and hope....thanks for the beers Scarface ;-)

LOC : Can we all welcome ............. Paul ........ we work together, he was the one who caught these naughy people !

Enjoy the beers mate ....... you deserve em ! :winky:

Well done on catching the ******* - let's hope justice is done....

Can I ask how you knew it was the right car if it had false plates on?  Did you do a routine check or something?

Good old police work mate ........... I knew it was running around on false plates for over 6 weeks, I just couldn't mention it for obvious reasons :whistling:

Welcome Paul.

Zee it was probably the new camera technology that reads the plates and checks the database for insurance, tax etc. Unless the plate was a clone of another car.

It's a long story, but basically the car had been seen and identified because of a couple of small bits that Scarface knew about and nobody else. He told us and we kept an eye out for it. Today was just pure luck as most coppering is, and when I got behind him in my 2.0 Diesel Astra ( nice motor honest ) he left me for dust after lighting him up. Thankfully I had got a look at the driver as he drove past so when we finally caught up with him in the park we knew who to nick.

Still thanks for all the beer offers, being the consumate professional that I am, I will take you up on them. ;-)

As for leniency, I can count on one hand the amount of people I have prosecuted for traffic stuff. I prefer to catch real villains, like the buggers today (allegedly) :-)

Nice to meet you all!

Don't forget Scarface, if they get sent down, to go pay them a visit.

Suddenly bawling "If you touch my f :tsktsk: ing six-year-old daughter again, I'll f :tsktsk: ing kill you, you sick f :tsktsk: !" in front of the other inmates in the visiting room, should result in the beating from hell without you having to bruise your own knuckles!

Don't forget Scarface, if they get sent down, to go pay them a visit.

Suddenly bawling "If you touch my f :tsktsk: ing six-year-old daughter again, I'll f :tsktsk: ing kill you, you sick f :tsktsk: !" in front of the other inmates in the visiting room, should result in the beating from hell without you having to bruise your own knuckles!

Why, what a great idea :geek:

Asmodeus

Congrats in catching the tea-leaves  :ph34r:

:offtopic: Do you indicate when you are driving the B*W  :question:

Welcome to the LOC fold  :D

And you are a policeman  :whistling:

:D  :D  :P

I do tend to indicate, but only when I see Scarface around.... after all we have to make it easy for him you see :D

Asmodeus

Congrats in catching the tea-leaves  :ph34r:

:offtopic: Do you indicate when you are driving the B*W  :question:

Welcome to the LOC fold  :D

And you are a policeman  :whistling:

:D  :D  :P

I do tend to indicate, but only when I see Scarface around.... after all we have to make it easy for him you see :D

:D :whistling:

its a rare treat they cath the little ****s who were cruising in your car.

just out of curiosity...what happens now to your is200? i assume its the insurance ciompanies property? is that right?

may be well off the mark but i just wondered about these things

its a rare treat they cath the little ****s who were cruising in your car.

just out of curiosity...what happens now to your is200? i assume its the insurance ciompanies property? is that right?

may be well off the mark but i just wondered about these things

Yes, it now belong to Direct Line insurance. ..... I'm going to call them during the week, let them know - and also ask them how much they will sell the car for .... :whistling:

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links