Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Been Car Jacked!

MrADeveci

I'm Gutted.

I went to B & Q to get some wood for my house ...... loaded one of the long planks of wood in the boot, went to the front of the car to the rear of the car to sort out the flap compart .... was approached by four (4) males ..... asian/arabic looking ........ one of em pulled me out of the car .... grabbed the keys from my hand .... jumped into the drivers seat , and started driving off !!!!!

I tried to hang on to the driver side, to turn the ignition off or do something, and ended up being dragged about 200m across the B % Q car park, after landing on the floor, broken knuckle ... and grazed chin ... leg.....

Now I have no car ..... no nothing ............ ... police came and dealt - but what's the chances of my car being found. - NIL.

No witnesses ... suprising when the whole car park was full of shoppers, no one came to help ...... :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Oh well ........ I haven't decided what's next

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the pictures ......

stolen_lex1.jpg

stolen_lex2.jpg

Edited by ScarFace

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***** me mate, a very nasty experience but at least you havent been injured too badly. cant imagine what you're feeling right now but i'd be as mad as hell.

any cctv cams about on the car park?

cant believe there are no witnesses either!

Gutted for you mate, glad your ok. Really :tsktsk: you off the way :tsktsk: holes like these are quite confident to do stuff like this because they no even if they are caught, worse case senario is a couple of months in a nice cushty cell rigged out with cable and 3 good meals a day. Give me the job of cutting off there balls off, and shooting the peados, murderers and rapist. I wouldnt loose a wink of sleep. :tsktsk: . This country is a mess.

Farking hell thats bad mate, glad your OK and they didnt do anything daft with a gun or anything like that....

On the bright side - at least you dont have to worry about the scratch on the bumper!...

I'll be extra vigilant now over that way, I have friends I often visit in Beckton and I have never had a problem before (though it's not the nicest of areas!)..

Glad your safe though!

Makes you think... I was at B&Q on Sat getting some trunking, and did the exact same thing (was alone as Josie was at home painting!)

Get the claim in, get the crim compo on the go and get yourself an IS300 - you deserve it now!

I'm really sorry to hear that mate, I totally feel for you. Same thing happened to me at end of January last year, I got car jacked while I was with a friend in Ikea car park. That was when I had Impreza though, I had hoped it was less likely to happen with the IS :(

:angry: F :tsktsk: g bad news that mate. Bet you're wounded!! Feel for you buddy. Don't know whaqt else to say........

Hope you get the car back and them b :tsktsk: s get caught. CPS will only slap 'em on the wrist mind!! :angry:

Best of luck,

Kaz.

are you serious?? Thats messed up!

when the one guy drove off what happened to the other three then?

There is CCTV - but it's crap, don't show anything clearly ................

The other 3 men ran off .............. there was another 4 witnesses who saw it all ... but just walked off ... like nothing had ever happend !!

Sorry to hear that Scarface. At least you are ok. Any chance you might recognise them in a line-up one day?

No chance mate ......... only caught a glimpse of em ...... they came from behind ! :angry:

Sorry to hear that Scarface. At least you are ok. Any chance you might recognise them in a line-up one day?

No chance mate ......... only caught a glimpse of em ...... they came from behind ! :angry:

Were they armed?? :unsure:

Absolutely gutted for you. It must have been an awful experience to see the scum drive off in your pride and joy.

What on earth is this country coming to.

Lets hope they catch the lowlife and you get a chance of justice their way.

:winky:

Man that sucks, I've only just got my Lexus, and I live in Derby, but i'm gonna be more vigilant when i'm out and about on my own. I doubt they stole it to order, so I hope it turns up, having just been dumped, or the cops find it driving around, at least you ok though, you could've come off worse.

The worst thing is what the insurance company will think of it, most usually don't like paying out if your cars been stolen with the keys. I hope it all gets sorted out, I know i'd be gutted if mine was stolen, even more so if that happened