Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hin (hot Imports Nights)

Chris.S

Hot Import Nights - 23rd April - 2005!

----------------------------------------------------------------

America's hottest modded car show invaded the UK and rocked Earls Court right to its establishment foundations on a hot Saturday night at the end of the summer: HOT IMPORT NIGHTS is here to stay!

This unique format incorporating top spec modded cars, music and fashion attracted some 35 exhibitors and 7,000 visitors and can be seen at

www.hin-uk.com.

HIN UK 2005 is set to kick off on 23rd April 2005 at London's prestigious Alexandra Palace - a larger venue holding many more feature areas and 3000 free car parking spaces for visitors.

Media coverage spanned Fast Car, The Sun, Radio 1 and ITV1 - generating over £2 million worth of exposure

Just had confirmation that my car will be there on display :D

Anyone else going ??

Hot Import Nights - 23rd April - 2005!

----------------------------------------------------------------

America's hottest modded car show invaded the UK and rocked Earls Court right to its establishment foundations on a hot Saturday night at the end of the summer: HOT IMPORT NIGHTS is here to stay!

This unique format incorporating top spec modded cars, music and fashion attracted some 35 exhibitors and 7,000 visitors and can be seen at

www.hin-uk.com.

HIN UK 2005 is set to kick off on 23rd April 2005 at London's prestigious Alexandra Palace - a larger venue holding many more feature areas and 3000 free car parking spaces for visitors.

Media coverage spanned Fast Car, The Sun, Radio 1 and ITV1 - generating over £2 million worth of exposure

Just had confirmation that my car will be there on display  :D

Anyone else going ??

I will be going i got an E-mail of them last week, with all the info on it :whistling: it was good last time, me & maz was there last time :D

• 2 months later...

all i can say is that i have never been so exhausted in my whole life!

6am till 3am the next day! not good!!!!

Was in the main hall on the edge of the fast car stand about 4 cars away from the monster!

Even tim westwood stopped and had a look at the car and realy liked it, it was when he saw the polished baseball bat and jack daniels stuff he wanted a look. lol.

was realy annoying though because on friday the door lock broke on my drivers door (new parts arriving monday) and i had to stay with the car most of the night.

Could barely talk or hear tho from being blasted by so many sound systems.

I have spoken to the organisers tho about getting a "Lexus" class, as presently all they have is a Toyota class - and the MR2's always win that one! but how can they even compete????? not the same type of car is it?

either way the magazines took photos of it all night long including the american and french mags, so that made me happy B)

there was quite a few magazines sniffin round mine, inc Fastcar and Redline again

thats cool, Tony offered me a feature once my bodykit is on etc. so the race is on! to get the car finished!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk