Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Attention : Lexus Owners (yes you)

MrADeveci

Am also interested Mr Scarface sir .... can you let me know when you find out all the details pls ....

Hope the old geezer was okay and not seriously hurt, he may have lost his car but lets hope he wasnt to badly injured ... theiving buggers!! :angry:

It happend in ILFORD .......... if yu don't know it ...... it's about 10 mins away from Beckton, where mine was !

Bu**er!!!! Thats just round the north circ!!!

:crying:

Thats what worries me as i'm working on a few jobs around the north circ at the moment. I'm always in and out of my car.

Will make sure i'm extra vigilant thats for sure.

I really can't believe this, I think that has almost completely made up my mind not to trade over mine for a newer one, I think I'll just keep mine for now

I'm really interested in this, asked my dealer when I was down there, and they said about £1000 for the horizon one with lifetime subscription (I think thats about normal price). If there's a possibility of a saving, I'll hold out for the minute :winky:

Watched a program om Men & Motors yesterday from Australia. Thye showed a car with their cersion of the tracker. It not only had GPS but the operator could see on his screen the road the car was on, the direction it was going and the speed :)

You can get one in this country that you can monitor yourself on the internet ( local dealer fits them ), I guess then though you may stuggle to get the blues & twos to chase it.

I wonder why they don't adopt the ploy of the early Xantia's and some Peugeot's ?

Both had a keypad that needed the correct code before the fuel pump would work. If the engines not running they won't get it to, even with the keys.

Now call me cynical but if no cars are getting stolen then the insurance companies are not buying replacement ones and sales suffer :whistling:

They will give me the market value, Thats fine by me. I dont want the car back with all that SCUM all over it. :yack:  :yack:

Having been the victim of a car jacking, and having the car quickly recovered thanks to Tracker, I would have to say I never felt the same about the car. The only upside was that I was able to strip mods and get some cash back. I traded the Impreza in and got the Lex. Incidentally, the insurance were automatically going to scrap my car until I asked why. It had a burned out clutch, keys were missing and gearshift had been damaged when they tired to break the barrier deadlock. I think damage was approximately 1500ish, yet they would have opted to pay out. they repaired the gearshift, replaced the locks, replaced the alarm, and put in a new clutch/flywheel.

My old man has a XM V6 with this keypad, so the scum will get him around the neck and force the code out of him.

Well you could get a XM who the hell is going to steal one of them? :shutit:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links