Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Modding Altezza

Lamphant

hi guys, as yall can see i am new here to this very informative forum. anyways i would like 2 kno how yall guys/gals would go about modifying the Altezza/IS200 dat comes wid the 2litre 6cyl engine. are there any turbo kits for this engine?

would a 2JZGTE fit or is it best 2 use a 3SGTE? thanx for yall insights

:winky:

hi guys, as yall can see i am new here to this very informative forum. anyways i would like 2 kno how yall guys/gals would go about modifying the Altezza/IS200 dat comes wid the 2litre 6cyl engine. are there any turbo kits for this engine?

would a 2JZGTE fit or is it best 2 use a 3SGTE? thanx for yall insights

I would look at all the mods for the IS200 as essentiall they are the same.

You can go for TTE supercharger route (many have with good results)

Turbocharge route (There are a few Roadrash and DAZA sp??)

Your standard intake exhaust route

Nitrous route

Please have a search as this has been covered many many a time! :)

Check out Monster Mat's IS with 2JZ conversion(in TDI tuning thread) if you want an insight to that sort of conversion I think it's cheaper and easier to sell it and buy a car with that power output than to do the conversion

oh yes..WELCOME! :)

whats wrong with an AS200?

an Altezza is sold in Japan, it can have either the 4 cylinder engine or the 6 cylinder engine

there wouldnt be much point in buying the as200 over here, you would be better off with the is200, and gain a better standard spec and avoid the import issues

unless of course it was very cheap :whistling:

well yah see, i am not sure what an AS200 is, but we here in barbados, get the $#itty end of the vehicles dat sell out there on the automotive market. the Altezza (as it is known here) comes with the Beams 6cyl and the Beams 4cyl which is a 3SGE.

well yah see, i am not sure what an AS200 is, but we here in barbados, get the $#itty end of the vehicles dat sell out there on the automotive market. the Altezza (as it is known here) comes with the Beams 6cyl and the Beams 4cyl which is a 3SGE.

The AS200 is the 6 cylinder and the RS200 is the 4 Cylinder

well i didn't kno dat the 6cyl 'tezza is known as a AS200. as i said we here in Barbados does get the crappy version of most vehicles. there are a few RS200 here but none of them or modified. there is one that is t'charged but it runnin sumting like 6psi, whuch, 2 me sucks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links