Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Splinter Cell

If you have this game on PC ............... PM me, because I want it !! :D

COOP_SCCT_PC-XBOX_25_s.jpgVERSUS_SCCT_PC-XBOX_17_s.jpgSCCT-3_s.jpgSOLO_SCCT_PC_02s.jpg

http://www.splintercell.com/uk/splintercellchaostheory/

It just looks the bees knees !

I so want to play this game ............ this is my kind of game, none of this GT4 ... and other driving simulating games. :blush:

only worth having on the xbox, the levels are bigger and more involved than on the ps2

yeah - I know mate, but not got the planning permission for an extension - so can't get an Xbox :(

wow ....didnt think they were that big :lol:

I have it on the Xbox and haven't taken it on Live yet.

The graphics are incredible.

The music is different, but the cues could be better and maybe not fade in and out so sudden.

The rag doll effects are a vast improvement.

The new moves and interactions are brilliant.

It feels like an entirely new game and you can see the evolution from the previous two.

There are so many details in this game that add to the atmosphere and immersion and, in my opinion, make it by far the best in the series.

A few I like are when you walk by people Sam moves his head to look at them, when you walk back from an enemy he actually steps backwards rather then turning around and as you get closer to people Sam's pose changes and he reaches for his knife ready for if you grab them (he always holds the knife to their throat when you grab people).

The enemy A.I. is definitely the most intelligent yet, but still has some flaws.

The game gets better and better as the levels go on.

I have the first Splintter Cell and Second for my Cube. Really good games. Excellent AI and graphics are stunning. The attention to detail on these games is also fantastic.

I love 'em! :D

Although effectivley you still have to get from A to B this isn't as linear as the the other two and feels more free roaming.

There are different paths to reach an objective and you now have Secondary and Opportunity Objectives throughout the levels that you can choose to do or not. These add to exploring the levels and using Sam's new abilities and gadgets to get the job done.

You get a mission success rating at the end of each level highlighting what objectives you completed, how many enemies you knocked out, killed and injured, how many times you were identified and how many alarms you set off.

So far it keeps getting better with every new mission.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links