Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sunny Day And 6 Chavs Later And I Am Wound Up

Steve

just had an incident on the way back to drop the kids off 4 chavs and an uno  :blink: screaming past me on a blind bend on country lanes  :o

The funny side of it was the next set of traffic lights the uno promptly broke down in front of everyone how i laughed as everyone pulled around them and how i laughed again when half an hour later i saw the same motley crew pushing said blue uno up a nice steep hill  :lol:

Steep hills - in East Angular?

lol its the edge of east anglia leicestershire way and it was a good one mind you it would have been even better if it was the only one in east anglia oh the irony of it

i always find them worse when i wax the car... no kidding!!

That explains why they don't bother me then Steve :lol:

Why do the chavs love their baseball hats though? They give me a headache and a rash (kinda like the girl I met last night I guess!!!)

I'm glad to have my car back and not get cut up all the time as I did in the courtesy Fiesta I had the other day. The difference is amazing. I think the tinted rear windows help, because other drivers can't see it's a girlie driving, and are therefore less likely to try anything!! I occasionally get blokes have a go at the lights, but really don't feel threatened by Citroen Saxos - I like to play with them, let them think they're keeping up, then floor it and leave them for dust (on dual carirageways at legal speeds, obviously). The joy of 3 litres. :driving:

Amanda

That explains why they don't bother me then Steve :lol:

Why do the chavs love their baseball hats though? They give me a headache and a rash (kinda like the girl I met last night I guess!!!)

it is because they are to damm lazy to wash or comb their hair in the morning .

I get it ............ not that often though ........ I usually wait till they sit there revving up there engines ......... and ready to go for it .........

then .......... out comes the warrant card, a few subtle words of advice in there ear, and it's like back on the DSA tests ........ both hands on the wheel, mirrors ... everything!

It's sooo funny !

But don't let it get to ya mate  :D

Why not mod the car and add a set of special reversing lights to go with your warrant card? Knocked one of these up for a copper mate (the one who bought my old GS, funnily enough)...

is300cop.gif

Why not mod the car and add a set of special reversing lights to go with your warrant card?  Knocked one of these up for a copper mate (the one who bought my old GS, funnily enough)...

is300cop.gif

That would be good if they were the headlights flashing like that ........ pretty pointless for the back ones to go like that, unless you in a marked police car and fending off traffic :)

Why not mod the car and add a set of special reversing lights to go with your warrant card?  Knocked one of these up for a copper mate (the one who bought my old GS, funnily enough)...

is300cop.gif

That would be good if they were the headlights flashing like that ........ pretty pointless for the back ones to go like that, unless you in a marked police car and fending off traffic :)

Surely you would need the rears for a stop from in front ?

You could always put some blues in teh rear headrests, or even better some of the BMW unmarked cars I have come across even have the lights that pop up off the rear shelf :ph34r:

Maybe it's only the motorway based traffic units that do that (with the LED sign "PULL OVER" )

All the Traffic units (BMW Estates) have LED's in the back .... and they can customise the text from within the car (keyboard)

They may use them, to divert traffic, or display custom signs, however on the driving Course, they only tell you to pull cars over from behind, for safety ...... :D

It's the shiney bits that attract them Steve, they're just like magpies!! :lol:

I get a bit fed up with it all too, particularly in Norwich at the mo!

A lot of 'kids' and 'chavs' go 'cruising' in the city centre on an evening, and some of them even go to Great Yarmouth to do it down the sea front for some strange reason.

I had one sitting up my ***** at a set of traffic lights the other day, Saturday morning actually, and i had mrs stu and little master stu in the car, so i thought i'd leave it alone and ignore them. Then the little sods decided that they were going to overtake in Norwich, on single carriageway roads, into oncoming traffic. couldn't believe it, was so angry that they would do something so stupid and endanger the lives of so many people to get past a lexus with a TRD badge on the back (they probably don't even knwo what TRD stands for anyway!). So i thought, right, i'll remember that car and reg plate for another day.

Sunday morning, i've gone out to get the essentials, i.e. fags, milk, and coffee, and lo and behold, what did i see in my mirror coming up to a set of traffic lights.......

The same little punks that i saw the day before. But these lights were a two lane set, so i moved into the inside lane, to let them have the outside lane. No cars in front, just the two of us sitting at the front.

Same sceanrio as Matt McNally, my windows were shaking with their music. So.....

When it came time to pull away, i let them get ahead a bit, then booted it as hard as i dared in second, the old induction kit and zorst sounded real trick, and i absoluteley hammered them!!!!!!

They didn't know what had hit them, and i could see their faces in the mirror, what a picture!!!

Immature i know, but after how they had behaved, someone had to teach them a lesson in respecting more powerful cars! :P

Stu

We don't stop cars from the front ........ the US do that .........

I got pulled over on the M5 from the front in a 7.5 tonne truck by a Merc ML. Police, Customs and Excise, Trading Standards and VoSA representatives all in one car...

What a bad day that turned out to be... :unsure:

We don't stop cars from the front ........ the US do that .........

I got pulled over on the M5 from the front in a 7.5 tonne truck by a Merc ML. Police, Customs and Excise, Trading Standards and VoSA representatives all in one car...

What a bad day that turned out to be... :unsure:

What a full car that turned out to be! Bugger!

The flashers I knocked up went into a Vauxhall Carlton. Two additional (proper Vauxhall) switches on the dash. One switched on/off, the other toggled between flashing both headlights "hazard warning" style, alternately, and the double-flash style shown in the above picture. The LEDs on the switches (changed to blue) copied the action of the front lights.

Circuit based around one PIC12C508 microcontroller (the same chip used to mod PlayStations, DVD players, etc.), all squeezed into a 25-way D-connector hood ("printer port" plug).

A bit more intelligent than the "Knight Rider" running light that went into his Nissan Silvia a few years back, but not as good as the pair of 64-pattern, 32-LED light chasing sombreros I knocked up for Millenium Eve. All good fun!

What a bad day that turned out to be...  :unsure:

You will find that "everyday" stops are from behind ............ the kind of stops that are done from the front are called "hard stops" usually Armed police do them, where by the car in front pulls in front of the bandit car, on an angle .... and boxes it in with another 2 cars.

Then out come the guns ............ :ph34r: I have to admit, I have done a few front stops, because I had to ...... (circumstances dictate) however, if the bandit car was to make off ... and ram my car ... I'd be in the p0o

You will find that "everyday" stops are from behind ............ the kind of stops that are done from the front are called "hard stops" usually Armed police do them, where by the car in front pulls in front of the bandit car, on an angle .... and boxes it in with another 2 cars.

Then out come the guns ............  :ph34r: I have to admit, I have done a few front stops, because I had to ...... (circumstances dictate) however, if the bandit car was to make off ... and ram my car ... I'd be in the p0o

The guys that stopped me were armed only with clipboards... I suppose I got stopped from the front because I probably wouldn't have seen them from behind. The events that followed LED me to the conclusion that traffic police are sound guys on the whole.

i got stopped last week for trying to race an unmarked volvo t6 on the m20 :crybaby: ,she did not need any lights as i was level with her so she just pointed to the hard shoulder :huh: .she had red badges on her epalets not sure why but she was on her own and let me of for no seatbelt and trying to race her .so be warned if you see a silver volvo saloon unmarked on the m20 with a nice looking blonde driving dont try to race it as you might not be so lucky :lol: .

got held up on the motorway in france once with a load of performance cars (evo's, scooby's etc...) spread accross the lanes, really annoying, accelerating off really quick then slowing down all the time, not letting anyone through. Just cos I've got a few styling mods and a big exhaust they think you want to join in. Thankfully they all turned off onto a service station after a bit

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links