Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parking in Disabled Bays

It seems to me that the only answer to this problem is wider parking spaces, so that we can all leave our cars safely and not dread going back to them, to see the 'damage-of-the-day' dent.

I would pay extra for wider gaps - certainly cheaper than the £350 I had to cough up recently to fix dents caused be other people in car parks. Maybe we should demand Lexus-only floors in multi-storeys; it seems to me we are the only people who actually care about our cars!!

Amanda

i agree good post ,or perhaps the people with children could start up a company called "rent a baby, you to can have a scratch free car just rent my sprogg for an hour and you to can have the priviledge of stress free parking ".money maker or what :hehe:

Would they not just get stolen?!! ( mean the door protectors, not the sproggs).

Actually, I had a nice experience in a car park yesterday. Was walking back to the car and saw a couple in their thirties having a good look at my car. My first reaction was 'what's happened to it now?!' then I overheard the bloke say 'Lovely car that, nice colour too'. I was very proud. :wub:

Amanda

Would they not just get stolen?!! ( mean the door protectors, not the sproggs).

Actually, I had a nice experience in a car park yesterday. Was walking back to the car and saw a couple in their thirties having a good look at my car. My first reaction was 'what's happened to it now?!' then I overheard the bloke say 'Lovely car that, nice colour too'. I was very proud.  :wub:

Amanda

No not if you screw them down properly :lol:

Is there an age limit on parent & child spaces, or can I use them if I take my mother with me?

(Yeah yeah I know, Peter Kay said it first, still funny though)

Just go to www.tesco.com and have the lot delivered for a fiver, problem solved :D

I tried that a few weeks ago ,and all the fresh food had a sell buy date of either the day i ordered or the next day,i got the feeling they give all of the nearly out of date stock to the home delivery people .had to eat a whole weeks shopping in two days :sick:

Just go to www.tesco.com and have the lot delivered for a fiver, problem solved :D

I tried that a few weeks ago ,and all the fresh food had a sell buy date of either the day i ordered or the next day,i got the feeling they give all of the nearly out of date stock to the home delivery people .had to eat a whole weeks shopping in two days :sick:

Could go and complain but then that would involve a trip to the supermarket so defeats the object i suppose :duh:

Can we get LOC to ask Tesco's Sainsbury's etc to make bigger spaces if they want our custom then :)

It cost me 180 to get the dings out of mine the last time.

I send R lass to the supermarket on the bus, leaving the lex parked on the drive, problem solved :):)

no dings :)

she can struggle with the shopping i can wash the car

Steve

clean car :):)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links