were the greatest team in europe and were going to

ISTANBUL

ISTANBUL

got to be at the airport at 12 so see ya all friday

Fair play mate, have a good un :D

Gutted im not going, missed a ticket by one match :crybaby:

Oh well down the pub i go then :D

Come on the reds

I'm a lifelong Liverpool fan and posted the poll for the Liverpool v Chelsea semi final game.

I'm literally counting down the hours, I'm so nervous but completely excited and can't wait.

Could have got a ticket but didn't fancy the £400 that it was going to cost me along with the £400 plane ticket and ask Leeds about how English footy fans get on in Turkey. Personally, I prefer it in front of the tv in my local.

I'm confident we can do it and can't tell you the joy I'd have if we did!!!

Bring it to Anfield to place in our cabinet for good!!

(For those that don't know, if you win the competition five times, you get to keep the cup permenantly)

And then hopefully the UEFA meeting on 18th June will decide to give us a 5th spot!!! Fingers crossed!!

I'm a  M.U.F.C. fan.

But all the best to the 'POOL

Bring it home lads.

surely you mean you are a Manchester Red Sox fan?

:P

I'm trying to think of a reasonably good football team or American football team in Wiltshire!!!! uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im also a M.U.F.C fan and i hope milan stuff you!

Not surprising considering their empty season, empty ownership and lack of direction....... Man U fans are such poor losers!! Come on Glazer, cripple the club and therefore the fans!!!!

I'll be watching in front of my TV with a tiger beer in hand.hope the reds bring the cup home, but somehow I think Milan might be too good, hope I'm wrong :D

im also a M.U.F.C fan

Not surprising considering their empty season, empty ownership and lack of direction....... Man U fans are such poor losers!! Come on Glazer, cripple the club and therefore the fans!!!!

Totally agree with you there mate :D

Forest won it 2 years running.......25 years ago!

But all the best to the Reds! I'll be shouting for ya

Good on ya mate. Shame Forest are where they are now, considering they've won as many as Man U.

Bring on the fifth cup :D 77, 78, 81, 84, **

Forest won it 2 years running.......25 years ago!

But all the best to the Reds! I'll be shouting for ya

Good on ya mate. Shame Forest are where they are now, considering they've won as many as Man U.

Bring on the fifth cup :D 77, 78, 81, 84, **

"yep yap Stam is a BIG dutch man !

"come on milan"

15 years !! :driving:

dont start shouting your mouth of too soon mate, glazer could end up being a good thing for utd and with the standard of young players we have at the club i am positive that for the next 10 seasons we will be doing better than liverpool. your lucky to be in the final!!! dont forget it

dont start shouting your mouth of too soon mate, glazer could end up being a good thing for utd and with the standard of young players we have at the club i am positive that for the next 10 seasons we will be doing better than liverpool. your lucky to be in the final!!! dont forget it

I'm only reacting to the small number of Man U fans who are the only fans I must say that has wished for Liverpool to lose. I've had support from fans of all clubs whether Premiership or other leagues and the only individuals who have wanted Milan to win are supporters of Man U. Strange that!!! They don't seem to like anyone else doing well and considering they have achieved nothing in the season, its sour grapes. Liverpool has every right to be in the Final, the dodgy goal against Chelsea would have LED to a sending off and penalty so at least with the way it went, Chelsea had 86 mins to get something.

Personally, I think Glazer is a good thing for Man U assuming his debts don't go bang on him. But after hearing the negative attitudes of what are supposed to be English club fans, I'm almost hoping Glazer screws Man U into the floor. I actually was delighted when Man U beat Bayern as they did for their win. Shame Man U can't be the same. Hey ho, narrow minded individuals I suppose!!

I'm actually now pleased Arsenal won on Saturday. Didn't deserve it but when I listen to Man U fans, they deserved every bit of it!! HA HA.....

If we lose tonight, so be it.Yeah, I'll be gutted but great experience, great opportunity, chance of our 5th win and to keep the cup and the main thing, AT LEAST WE ARE THERE!!!!!

im also a M.U.F.C fan

Totally agree with you there mate :D

3-0 Down BEFORE half time? :duh:

Not going well is it? :tomato:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links