Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Off Topic/Random Disclosure

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tracey's not very well and i've been in the garden and have washed and polished 2 cars today (albeit one of them was tracey's lupo - so not that big a deal :hehe: ) I had to settle for KFC earlier.

Tracey would have cooked but she's not allowed to do anything for a week.

She is well enought to await delivery of my new toys though :shifty: (and it's not a 15" black rubber co..... (chicken :winky: )

Mike, Aido:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out, that something was said about me on the Midlands meet.

Though, I do find your signatures amusing.

They will be even more amusing, once I have finished with them ........ ;)

I was beginning to wonder how long it would take to spot it!  :lol:

Well, those beans didn't do me any good .......... :sick:

Spent most of today "away" from the pc ........ and in a small room, with .... nothing but bog roll :shifty::lol:

Mike, Aido:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out, that something was said about me on the Midlands meet.

They will be even more amusing, once I have finished with them ........  ;)

I'm confused? :blink: :duh: :huh:

Mike, Aido:

Me too :blink:

Mike, Aido:

Me too :blink:

Ditto :duh:

Even I'm confused and I'm supposed to know what you're on about :o

Changed my sig before the meet - what did Mike do?

Just been reading my email replies and what did Matt Cook have to do with it :blink:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out, that MattCook said something about me on the Midlands meet.

I'm still confused and now I'm sober :lol:

Even I'm confused and I'm supposed to know what you're on about :o

Changed my sig before the meet - what did Mike do?

Just been reading my email replies and what did Matt Cook have to do with it  :blink:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out, that MattCook said something about me on the Midlands meet.

I'm still confused and now I'm sober :lol:

My ears are burning here...

Aido> Where did the quote come from, looks like most of post #413 but either that post has been edited or your quote has.

Anyone care to explain the apparent libellous accusations?

:question:

Are you all feeling ok ............... Matt ............ initially I thought it was you that said something, at the meet ............. after the previous topic (signature related)

Then realised .... that it was Mike taking the ***** ..... so I edited it.

No one is accusing you.

:question:

Are you all feeling ok ............... Matt ............ initially I thought it was you that said something, at the meet ............. after the previous topic (signature related)

Then realised .... that it was Mike taking the ***** ..... so I edited it.

No one is accusing you.

That is nice to know...

I didn't say anything about you at the meet, or even mention your name, there was plenty of other things to talk about! We had our discussion about your signature in the thread and that was it, end of, or at least I thought?

I don't care who was wrong or right, I believed there was a conflict of commercial interest with you designing the website that you were/are linking to in your signature, but I was happy to let it rest after I had voiced my opinion and concern.

I'm not one for long drawn out feuds and I certainly won't bad mouth people behind their back.

On the whole the LOC is a friendly place and with the exception of a few tales of woe in the Gold forum, it seems to work, so please just don't jump to conclusions...

I think this thread now needs something more :offtopic:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links