Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Removal Firms In The Se London Area

Bishop's Move used to be good but have really fallen down recently. I was moving from the Midlands to the SE and got lumbered with their Stephen's subsidiary which they'd just bought out.

The skanky little rodent turned up an hour late, saw me on my mobile phoning to ask where the F*** they were so decided to get the first word in by berating me saying "So what's so important that you have to get up so early". The answer was I had to rush down south to pick up the keys 'cos I was moving into rented. If I didn't get there by 12, I wouldn't have been able to get the house. Course, when you're moving and you're stuck with the vermin you've booked and they know it.

Anyway I had to leave my keys with the vermin. Still don't know if I got everything delivered. I did get their empty crisp packets though.

Absolute scum avoid Bishop's Move like the plague. Tried trusty old Pickford's last time and they were quite cheap because I booked at Christmas and didn't have far to move. Did a very professional job with proper covers for my leather suite.

i have just started up a light removal company dave ,but we only have a lwb sprinter which is massive but i doubt big enough to move all your house.give me a shout if i can be of any assistance .

you supply boxes tony ?

i have just started up a light removal company dave ,but we only have a lwb sprinter which is massive but i doubt big enough to move all your house.give me a shout if i can be of any assistance .

you supply boxes tony ?

dave their is a place in swanley that sells the boxes just of the m25 m20 roundabout ,start heading towards swanley and it is about 100 yards from the roundabout on the right .not sure on prices as i only do light removals at the moment .

not at the moment dave only picked the van up on friday will be looking into it next week ,doing it as a sideline to begin with as my other work is a bit slack .thats why i have not taken on any big moves as there is only a few days i can do at moment ,hence the light removals as they can be fitted in between .if you are doing it on a weekend it would be easier timewise .

not at the moment dave only picked the van up on friday will be looking into it next week ,doing it as a sideline to begin with as my other work is a bit slack .thats why i have not taken on any big moves as there is only a few days i can do at moment ,hence the light removals as they can be fitted in between .if you are doing it on a weekend it would be easier timewise .

u have pM

we used Bishops move in April to mvoe to SE london to Beds. It was the Stephens guys who came around. Really good service. Very polite and courteous. Arrived on time, packed everything. Most of our stuff is in storage. Would recommend them

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links