Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chav Public Apology

LowRed

I know it hurts my brain :duh: to think younger people drive with a lex badge, so unfair, I started as most 17 year olds learnt in a corsa, then had a cavalier, vectra corsa c, then i seen the light went to look for a prestige vehicle and hear we are :D

What do you pay on your insurance fellow youngster :question:

around about 1700 :duh:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it hurts my brain :duh: to think younger people drive with a lex badge, so unfair, I started as most 17 year olds learnt in a corsa, then had a cavalier, vectra corsa c, then i seen the light went to look for a prestige vehicle and hear we are :D

What do you pay on your insurance fellow youngster :question:

around about 1700 :duh:

yeh but Mat that's yours fully declared right? The full shabang?!

Chris, i'm on Motor Traders policy... i don't actually own a Lex yet, but am in the running for owning one soon. It will only have a small impact on the premium on the MTP.

Tesco are willing to insure me for £2049/yr.

Ridiculous i tell ya :crying:

Welcome Chris, top man for the apology, not an easy thing to do mate, hopefully see you at JAE

Insurance - 34, I pay £602, max NCB and all mods decleared - Grey Import, also a seperate insurance for the AV install is included as well.

BR

Paul

You lot got it easy I am currently paying £2671 a year :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

It hurts so much but then so would not driving my Lex :lol:

They nailed me big time because i got on my own insurance jan 2004 then i had a bad prang, had to do a special driving course and it was all my fault :duh:

Was a boy racer but strangely i reformed myself after that day...

PS Not all my mods are on my insurance policy :whistling: Imagine if they were :crybaby:

PS Not all my mods are on my insurance policy :whistling: Imagine if they were :crybaby:

Not a good idea to admit something like that in public ......... some insurance co's do read these forums ............

and not declaring you mods ? ........... you could be deemed as having no insurance, ir you were to have a prang!

This will make some of you a bit green but I pay £2300 for 3cars and 4 vans, and I accused my insurance broker of being a member of the Turpin family. Maybe I should keep quiet and pay up. :crybaby:

and not declaring you mods ? ........... you could be deemed as having no insurance, ir you were to have a prang!

I realise the consequences if i do have a prang, But the best quote i could get with a full list of mods was £4500 :sick: Insurance companies are evil :lol:

No one quotes me :tsktsk: happy :D

Anybody out there no any good deals on young prestige modified car insurance let me know :D

This will make some of you a bit green but I pay £2300 for 3cars and 4 vans, and I accused my insurance broker of being a member of the Turpin family. Maybe I should keep quiet and pay up. :crybaby:

No fair :crybaby:

Modification + Age + Crash + Location = RIP OFF INSURANCE

ARGHHHHHHH :shutit: Everyones paying less than me :shutit:

I Feel sick :sick::sick:

Chris, i'm on Motor Traders Policy...

So ........... I take it you will be on "business" everytime you drive the lex ? ......... :whistling:

Not true most trader policies cover social use as well ,mine always did . :driving:

if it makes you feel better I was 22 when I got my Lex IS200 and I was paying just over £600

guess that wouldn't really make you feel better

:crybaby: No my excess is £500 :shutit:

Your all having a :tsktsk: Laugh :lol:

I think i must have got my insurance with

www.ripmeoffplease.com

Feels like that anyway.........

Can i have some useful replies :lol: like "hey LowRed i just found insurance for you for £500" I Wish :winky:

if it makes you feel better I was 22 when I got my Lex IS200 and I was paying just over £600

guess that wouldn't really make you feel better

:crybaby: No my excess is £500 :shutit:

Your all having a :tsktsk: Laugh :lol:

I think i must have got my insurance with

www.ripmeoffplease.com

Feels like that anyway.........

Can i have some useful replies :lol: like "hey LowRed i just found insurance for you for £500" I Wish :winky:

My excess is a grand!!!!!! :crybaby::sick:

No fair :crybaby:

Modification + Age + Crash + Location = RIP OFF INSURANCE

ARGHHHHHHH :shutit: Everyones paying less than me :shutit:

I Feel sick :sick::sick:

My motor bike is £170 f/c was thinking of some mods? mainly a Lexus emblem on the front fairing, new quote £1465 tpft.... :D and thats with 75 years no claims :D

Facts are:- Mods = Yes

:- Age = young so less experience

:- Crash= well you did have one ( see above )

:- Location= ? whats the nick risk were you live? here in Hemel some train drivers have found the trains on "bricks" and they dont even stop in Hemel

:- Rip off= "No" realistic if you are honest.

I realise the consequences if i do have a prang, But the best quote i could get with a full list of mods was £4500 :sick: Insurance companies are evil :lol:

No one quotes me :tsktsk: happy :D

Anybody out there no any good deals on young prestige modified car insurance let me know :D

but....

if you are in a prang, and the insurance company find out you have undeclared mods - they can invalidate your policy, this is just the same as having no insurance - effectively you are wasting your time paying the £2600 and not declaring mods.

if you cant afford to insure the car with the modifications, you cannot afford to modify the car I'm afraid :blush:

I know, The insurance was expensive before the Crash and mods, but i got to the point now where i don't have a choice. The mods are done and this years insurance is paid :duh:

If i can find a insurance company to insure me with the mods i will happily change the policy but with the cheapest quote at £5000 i just can't afford it

Its a vicious circle :crying:

CHAV's apology thread is getting as long as the original thread he's apologising for :duh:

I think the apology is accepted so can we move on? Maybe add to the existing insurance threads that we have :question:

CHAV's apology thread is getting as long as the original thread he's apologising for :duh: 

I think the apology is accepted so can we move on? Maybe add to the existing insurance threads that we have :question:

Thank you neil, This thread is getting a bit long

Scarface if you would be so kind as to close this thread

Much obliged :D

PS Neil where is the insurance thread :question:

There are a few ones in the past, but start a new one and we can all have a good moan :D

never a copper round when you want one :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links