Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meet @ Dr Bones Cancelled!

Tony-Bones

After a week of fighting a chest infection, losing my voice and not being able to work. Today i have to concede that i will not be well enough to address the meet tomorrow, i didn't announce this before because i was hoping the antibiotics would kick in and i would pull through, i haven't. I extend my "sincere" Apologies to all of you that have made specific plans for this day. I am sure you will understand that one thing we cannot plan or control is our "health".

If anyone has "direct" contact ie:- mobile phone, with the members who's names are on the list "MEET@DR BONES" thread i would appreciate if you could let them know!

In addition, the meet was many weeks in the planning and involved LOC members, i would like to extend my personal thanks and apologies to you all, but in "particular" Scarface who i know lent support above and beyond the call of duty.

Thats it! a "big" let down, and a somewhat humiliating situation. Wheels-inmotion has had a "good" relationship with LOC and i can only hope after this it "Continues"

TONY.

Having provided expertise and support to all the Lexus Owners so far I don't think these guys and girls will hold it against you. :)

what about the press tho'??!!

Get well soon

Thanks for that vote. The "press" declined to cover the event because the topic although important is to "complicated" for our readers...? figure that one out.

Don't be soooooo sily Tony ! :angry:

Your health, it the most important thing in life ........ above everything else.

It's a meet, it would have been good ...... but it will be better next time round ;)

Hopefully next time round, you will be able to cater for the "lowered" tooo ...... Take care Tony .......... if you need anything, just call me mate.

Again, chin up ........... it's not your fault, blame the weather ......... :D

Take Care,

Ahmet.

Thanks for all the replies and good wishes, this is what makes LOC "family". I can go on all night saying i'm "sorry". Your replies have put me at rest with my feelings that you understand why i had to let you "down" :crybaby: seemingly even the "Doctor" gets ill...."new" date to follow:- :D soon..

My heart sank when I saw this - but the key thing is that you get well, nothing is worth ruining your health over.

It fits in with me as I have the synus infection from hell, so a day in bed for me is just right considering the hell I am going to have to endure on Monday morning at work..... or should that be the hell I am going to inflict on Monday morning! :devil: lol...

get welll soon :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk