Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need A Driveway, Contact These Guys!

I have recently had my driveway re-vamped, and had it all block paved !

I would highly recommend these guys work, they are not about quantity, it's all about the quality !

I have put some before and after shots on here ........ as usual, so you can see the work these guys do !

All in all it took then 6 days to complete this job, and my drive is 66m2. That included digging out the drive, putting down the membrane, sub base .... and sand !

I'm so pleased with the job.

http://www.GlobalDriveways.com , or you can call them on : 0800 783 2445

paving, driveway, driveways, patio, patios, paver, pavers, pavior, paviors, paviour, paviours, surfacing, building, landscaping, landscape, landscapers, quality, design, report, construction, block paving, brick paving, flagstones, flags, cobbles, setts, path, deck, decking, slabs, block, brick, blocks, bricks, blockwork, brickwork, kerb, curb, kerbing, curbing, edging, deterrent, tactile, impact absorbing, concrete, tarmac, asphalt, bitmac, bitumen, bituminous, macadam, aggregate, aggregates, stone, york stone, yorkstone, slate, highway, footpath, pavement, forecourt, road, drive, accessway, yard, walkway, walk, step, masonry, streetmason, streetmasonry, decorative, drain, drainage, surface water, sewer, linear drain, soakaway, land drain, pipes, groundwater, culcheth, warrington, leigh, manchester, liverpool, cheshire, herringbone, groundwork, interlocking, garden, xxl driveways

That's a fantastic job.  Do they give Gold Discount? :P

Yes, 10% ! :D

looking nice...........

to they come to civilisation ? (over the river ?)

may need something doing to prolex towers soon  :whistling:

Yes mate, they will go south of the river ............ tell em that you found the number from LOC or (ahmet) and he will sort you out ......... the guys name is Victor ;)

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT AN IDEA OF COSTS...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i see they`re using your picture as an advert banner Ahmet, but how about giving us an idea of price per square ft-----after all, the money you get from all that authorised overtime probably means you can afford the best, but it may be beyond the reach of us poor peasants :D :D

i see they`re using your picture as an advert banner Ahmet

That's because I designed the site ;)

They do not charge by square metre mate, every job has it's own individual price, according to the job ...........

My complete driveway, block paved (herringbone style) two new walls cost me £4,300.

I had a few "traveller" type people knocking at my door giving me qoutes .... some were cheaper, some where dearer ......... but I obviously didn't want them doing my drive !

This job that has been done is quality ! ....... that's what counts !

i see they`re using your picture as an advert banner Ahmet

That's because I designed the site ;)

They do not charge by square metre mate, every job has it's own individual price, according to the job ...........

My complete driveway, block paved (herringbone style) two new walls cost me £4,300.

I had a few "traveller" type people knocking at my door giving me qoutes .... some were cheaper, some where dearer ......... but I obviously didn't want them doing my drive !

This job that has been done is quality ! ....... that's what counts !

so i was right about the overtime then..........2 weekends worth..... :D :D :D

oh and btw thats not how you spell 'proffessionally' it's 'professionally' (as you`re designing the website!!!!)

now go and paint the bottom of that exterior wall :mat: :D

so i was right about the overtime then..........2 weekends worth..... :D  :D  :D

oh and btw thats not how you spell 'proffessionally' it's 'professionally' (as you`re designing the website!!!!)

now go and paint the bottom of that exterior wall :mat:  :D

lol mate ............ well it's still under construction, so the spell checker hasn't even been run yet !

and as for the exterior wall and garage .............. soon ......... I got no ££ left ! :crybaby:

Looks like the South of France, not East London!  :lol:  Very nice though

Well, needless to say ........... my drive is the best on the road .......... maybe even the surrounding streets ! :D

Looks like the South of France, not East London!  :lol:  Very nice though

Well, needless to say ........... my drive is the best on the road .......... maybe even the surrounding streets ! :D

so have you taken any bets on how long it looks like that, before it has either an oil stain on it, or some bored chav decides to tag it? :D

can you get driveway insurance?

maybe you should 'mod' your endcaps with some gun emplacements.........

Very VeryVery NICE, wish i can afford it atm, do need a better drive way, hopefully next year, need to save up as my drive way is a lots longer than your, which mean alots more money...... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links