Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Legal Cruise Im Memory Of Jason Benet (jay)

Chris.S

More than 100 people and their cars joined forces to celebrate the life of a car enthusiast who died after he smashed into metal barriers at a Telford roundabout.

Thifty-four-year-old Jason Bennet, known as Jay and who came from Birmingham, died on Thursday night when his TVR Cerbera car collided with barriers around the interchance off junction six of the M54.

Jay who regularly travelled to Telford to see his girlfriend, was a sales manager for a communications company. But in his spare time Jay was part owner of KroozMidz.com, a group of car entusiasts with more than 4000 members.

And about 150 friends and fellow car lovers descended at Telford Services, near Shifnal last night to remember their "genuine" friend.

Thats why we were so late getting to JAE Friday night

wad

KM Founder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right then ppl i have spoke to Police today and i have got a date for Jays cruise.

It will be Sunday 21st Aug.

Max Power will be coming down and doing a big report on the cruise and doing it with respects to Jay.

This Cruise is on Sunday as a saturday would be hard with the shops open till late.

So we have worked it out with the police and we have it for sunday.

Here are the convoy points......

Hilton Park services north at 8pm

Frankly services north at 8pm

Tamworth services at 8pm

Remember ppl please be at these convoy points and no others.

This is as close to a legal cruise as it gets so no fookin about as they can just shut it down in seconds.

POLICE DO NOT WANT PPL ARRIVING EARLY!

THEY NEED TO TO MAKE SURE ITS ALL CLEAR SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

Any other cruise sites from outside the midlands who are attending are welcome to run there own convoys to meet up with the main convoys.

I know this is going to be a mssive cruise and ive spoken to cruise site leaders all over the UK and they will all be coming so this may be 1 of the biggest cruises we will ever see.

Please take note of all the above ppl,

This is for Jay and i dont want anyone messing it up!

We will also be doing a collection for Jay and all the monies taken will be given to his family so please dig deep ppl.

would be nice to see a few Lexus in attendance

i followed a golf down the m6 today with a big kroozmidz sticker in the back window with r.i.p jay under it :unsure: .

there was quite a few of us yesterday morning travelling down the M6, we were going to the funeral :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk