Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 300 Sport X

Kent

Got it yesterday and I am well pleased. Did pretty well on price too (I think). Its a March 2002 Navigatior model with 49K and full dealer history. I checked with the supplying dealer (Lexus Bolton) and they told me it would probably be a good one to buy as all the recommended work had been done. It needs £50 to get a couple of pin dings done and as I am fussy I will probably get the bonnet re-sprayed sometime. It also needs two rear tyres which are being fitted on Friday. Toyo Proxes T1-R at £103 a corner fitted. Its not really due a service until December according to Lexus Bolton but to bring the mileage into line with the service intervals I will have it done shortly. They have quoted £151 including collection and delivery of a courtesy car to Blackpool! Not bad at all. Altogether I will need to spend about £6/700 to make it out of the box and if you add that to the £11750 I gave for it I am a very happy chappie. I will try to post pics but if it doesn't work you can see some at;

www.blackpooluk.cp.uk/Lexus1.jpg

www.blackpooluk.cp.uk/Lexus2.jpg

www.blackpooluk.cp.uk/Lexus3.jpg

Kent

lexusext.jpg

lexuswheel.jpg

lexusint.jpg

Kent

By looks of it you have a B&B in Blackpool? Where abouts I'm from there originally and my mum still lives in Poulton. I am also in Blackpool regularly with work.

Nice car BTW :P

Kent

By looks of it you have a B&B in Blackpool? Where abouts I'm from there originally and my mum still lives in Poulton. I am also in Blackpool regularly with work.

Nice car BTW  :P

Hi,

Yes I've had The Avenue Hotel (eight en-suite bedrooms) in Reads Avenue or rather the wife has since 1989 and we will be here until we retire I would think (we're both 59 now). I don't usually broadcast it as I don't want it to seem as if I'm using the club for free advertising. Website is www.blackpooluk.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Kent.

that looks a superb example there mate B)

seems you got one where the wheels have been changed under warranty recently as well, bonus for you :winky:

Oh and fussy is a good thing!!

Fantastic Kent!

Excellent car - well polished up in the pics!

And if i'm not mistaken, a fantastic price you got it for - especially from a Lexus dealer!

Milleage a bit higher then average for that age, but still an absolute bargain!

Hope you enjoy it! :driving:

:winky:

D

Fantastic Kent!

Excellent car - well polished up in the pics!

And if i'm not mistaken, a fantastic price you got it for - especially from a Lexus dealer!

Milleage a bit higher then average for that age, but still an absolute bargain!

Hope you enjoy it!  :driving:

:winky:

D

Thanks mate. Actually I bought it trade from a non-lexus dealer who had taken it in part-ex. Can't see a Lexus dealer having one that cheap. They would want the best part of £15K or so I guess.

I don't see why some LOC discount shouldn't be arranged. Perhaps whoever deals with discounts could advise as to how etc.

Kent.

PM me some GOLD members only prices ........... I'll add it to the Gold Member list ! Ta.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links