Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Midlands Mini Meet - Leicester

Zee007

Folks,

We are looking to get a few of us together the night before Trax. As Uncle Barrie and Janey are staying near Silverstone, it's a good opportunity to grab them whilst they are oop North.

I spoke to Barie yesterday, and suggested dinner a few drinks. Looking to meet at Fosse Park Shopping complex, off Junction 21 of the M1.

Any interested parties out there? The more the merrier to get into the mood for Trax!

Cheers

Zee

Attendees:

- Barrie

- Janey

- Zee

- Johnny (possible)

- Hannah (possible)

Based upon the really early start on Sunday morning I won't be joining you on Saturday evening.

Will still plan on meeting up @ 6:30 LFE services southbound on Sunday along with Ally and a couple of guys from MR2OC

Cool Mike.

Can't even tempt you with dinner around 7 (Bazza's paying for eveyone)? You could be tucked up in bed by 9 fella.... :whistling:

Based upon the really early start on Sunday morning I won't be joining you on Saturday evening.

Will still plan on meeting up @ 6:30 LFE services southbound on Sunday along with Ally and a couple of guys from MR2OC

Cool Mike.

Can't even tempt you with dinner around 7 (Bazza's paying for eveyone)? You could be tucked up in bed by 9 fella.... :whistling:

Possibly matey, I may actually be heading back up North with the Black Beast on Saturday if Mr Horsepower is through with her

Sounds tempting as I don't think I will make Trax but who knows what is happening! All down to the return of my favorite person Zee, will tell you more when I next see you tomorrow night pal :P

Might come and say hello :D

Are you only 86Kg - thought you'd be a lot more you fat ******* :P

Should be fine mate, like I say will see what she says and call you tomorrow, have a feeling I'll be picking you up mate, if not you'll hear me cheering from 30 miles away :lol:

Hehe good to see you folks again :D

That was a funny night, can't believe Zee tricked me in Nando's - there's me ordering the extra hot stuff thinking we were both having it and he was on mild!!!!

Bellend!!!

Nearly got lost on the way home again Mike, always have trouble with that road onto the A610 and end up going the wrong way!!!

Nearly got lost on the way home again Mike, always have trouble with that road onto the A610 and end up going the wrong way!!!

Is that a very poor excuse meaning "I ended up in St Anne's and got accosted by a couple of working girls?"

:lol:

Is that a very poor excuse meaning "I ended up in St Anne's and got accosted by a couple of working girls?"

:D that would certainly be easier than what I'm working on at the minute :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk