Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Trying To Find My New Rims

Fever

Right I want to get some new alloys for my IS...I've got an idea of the style that I want but no idea where to go find them.

Basically, I'm after a five spoked wheel, the spoke to be black and a chromed edge, like the finish on Mr Morse and Mr Singh's IS's. I'm gonna stick with 18's aswell.

Any advise on good places to look would be excellent.

Thanks - Neil

Right I want to get some new alloys for my IS...I've got an idea of the style that I want but no idea where to go find them.

Basically, I'm after a five spoked wheel, the spoke to be black and a chromed edge, like the finish on Mr Morse and Mr Singh's IS's.  I'm gonna stick with 18's aswell.

Any advise on good places to look would be excellent.

Thanks - Neil

Tried here Bro?

ROCHFORD TYRES

Ahhh the two reply'ees I was waiting for!! LOL! :D

Thank you for the link Mr M...I had taken a look at that site though, some nice rims for sure but not quite the styles I was after.

Mr S...hadn't really thought about that...but I would be looking to stay close to £1000 for both wheels and tyres.

Ta! :D

I will be changing my current wheels soon (again), I love the black on black look with a touch of bling. These are the new Lenso Stage 1, only in 17's at the moment but that's what I wanted anyway and not very expensive....

imlensostage1black.jpg

Ash

I will be changing my current wheels soon (again), I love the black on black look with a touch of bling. These are the new Lenso Stage 1, only in 17's at the moment but that's what I wanted anyway and not very expensive....

imlensostage1black.jpg

Ash

Those are nice, and a quick search shows that they are indeed pretty cheap.

Why are you changing g4crx? From the pics of your car they don't look a million miles away from what you have already? :blink:

al

Those are nice, and a quick search shows that they are indeed pretty cheap.

Why are you changing g4crx? From the pics of your car they don't look a million miles away from what you have already?  :blink:

al

I can part ex my existing wheels, may even be a straight swap as I know the guy at the wheel shop. The main reason is the Lenso has mirror finished lip whereas the the existing one has a dull finish.

Ash

Thanks for all the input guys!! Still on the search, haven't made my mind up yet!!....Plus once the new rims have been purchased I'm going to have to get round to a top class painting job on the calipers!!.....ehem...Mike... :D :D

Ok, after hours and hours of searching....I have found the design I was after...what do you all think?....

Dotz_Daytona.jpg

...I'm planning to buy them and then get them refurbished with the black spokes and chrome edge! Oh and they will be 18's. :D

Ok, after hours and hours of searching....I have found the design I was after...what do you all think?....

...I'm planning to buy them and then get them refurbished with the black spokes and chrome edge!  Oh and they will be 18's. :D

Those look great - even better when you get the rims blackened :)

They look good!

One thing to bear in mind though if you are going to paint the spokes black, is that there will be an illusion that the wheels are smaller than they actually are, compared to silver all around.

That seems to be the case with my black rims / black car combination, anyway :huh:

They look good!

One thing to bear in mind though if you are going to paint the spokes black, is that there will be an illusion that the wheels are smaller than they actually are, compared to silver all around.

That seems to be the case with my black rims / black car combination, anyway  :huh:

Mine don't suffer from that... Often asked are they twenees? :lol:

Look nice, will look kinda similar to mine i guess.

Try go staggered, wider on the rear. Nothing comes close to looking as 'tough' imo...

Glad you guys like them... :D

Am...your rims are indeed one of my favourite designs! But I like to try and be a little unique, even if they are close in design! :P

Mike... I thought that might be the case, but while I was out in the states on my vacation I saw loads of motors with the black spokes/chrome edge style going on....they just looked so smart...even more so on a black car, which is what made my mind up!! :)

Any suggestions on where to take them for the referb job I'm after?? And what kind of prices do you think i'll be looking at??

Mike... I thought that might be the case, but while I was out in the states on my vacation I saw loads of motors with the black spokes/chrome edge style going on....they just looked so smart...even more so on a black car, which is what made my mind up!! :)

Any suggestions on where to take them for the referb job I'm after??  And what kind of prices do you think i'll be looking at??

They WILL look seriously good on your black ride Neil, I wouldn't change mine back to silver no way......just that they don't look as big as the Aero alloys which I had previously

There are a load of refurb places here in the midlands, you'll want somewhere more local. Expect to pay between £35 - £50 per rim.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links