Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Being A Gold Member Saved A Fortune?

Steve

After talking to a few members at the last meet I have been told that they have saved loads of money by being a gold member!

So.. who else has secretly saved money!?

I know i have saved quite a bit so far from buying my shocks from chris.

i havent saved any money yet coz my car isnt due for service til next september or 8700 miles away. mite kit it up afetr christmas though also fancy sittin the car on some 19 or 20's wit some arch rolling not sure yet but thats when the gold membership will come into play

JOIN GOLD IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY, ITS WORTH THE £25 SUBSCRIPTION JUST FOR THE FORUMS THEY GIVE ME JOKES!! :hehe::yahoo:

I've actually saved a very nice amount thank you - on a holiday next year! Also, saved on Team Lexus merchandise.

The car servicing discounts etc, I don't really need with a lease car, but the other discounts are excellent too.

We may be missing the point a little however. Believe it or not, being a Gold Member isn't just about what you can get. The £25 membership fee is ploughed back into the club, supports web hosting and bandwidth costs amongst other things.

Ok, not everyone who flits in and out of the main forums will be interested in joining, but if everyone who enjoys and benefits from the forums actually became proper paid up members, you'd be putting your money where your mouth is, and actively supporting the club....

Just my humble opinion.... :blush:

I agree with you Claire. I personally haven't saved any money at the moment and since my local dealer does not give discounts then I won't save on servicing unless I go further afield. However, must say I've gained a lot from the forums and worth paying the relatively small charge for service :) If I'd of found the club earlier I would of saved money on the sports grille but hey ho. :sad:

I have saved well over a hundred on my TTE alloys

Quite a bit on the front spoiler

£50 off this coming Fidays service

Money of the service before that.........................

It has made perfect sense to me to join for lot's of reason's not just the ones above. :D

Just in the process of ordering my news wheels from the States, and guess what, they do Gold Discount, it's from the guy that Matt has done business with, would you believe it is cheaper to get the wheels from there ship and insure them to me in Oxford than to order them in the UK?!? But more savings to be had!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

WE :heart: GOLD

Well I've tried twice today to join Gold but your Paypals in the USA are not taking my money!

First try the system is down,2nd go they wont accept my created password and tell me to phone the States for a solution!

Help!

Cheers,

Buzz.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links