Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wine, Beer, Or Spirits?

aido

I got a little tipsy last night, funny you say you are menat to be loosing weight and keeping off the beer, all ive done of late is drink beer and lost over 2 stone in 5 months!!  :D

:lol:

My problem was that after the beer I'd want a large pizza and chips which never helped :lol:

Women drive me to drink too pal!! They're dangerous like that :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a little tipsy last night, funny you say you are menat to be loosing weight and keeping off the beer, all ive done of late is drink beer and lost over 2 stone in 5 months!!  :D

:lol:

My problem was that after the beer I'd want a large pizza and chips which never helped :lol:

Women drive me to drink too pal!! They're dangerous like that :lol:

Dangerous there unhinged!! :lol:

As Homer would say, Alcohol, the cause and solution to lifes problems.............

Its freshers week at the uni's now so im going up to see my mate in Huddesfield :winky: so its just aswell me and the bird parted company!! :D

here are my usual tipples:-

out at pub - Lager (usually Pilsner Urquel, Staropramen, Hoegaarden, Nastro Azzurro)

out at club - vodka red bull

in with the wife - wine (red or white or rose)

in watching football - Lager (Arran blonde)

in after an afternoon shift in the summer - vodka

in after an afternoon shift in the winter - port, whiskey or Glayva.

i'm not really an alcoholic - honest :D

beer

detest whiskey

love vodka  :D

willing to try most things

extremely rare for me to drink at home  :ohmy:

You're about the same as me buddy, it's just that in my case it's extremely rare for me not to drink at home :lol:

Stocked up the beer fridge last night, it looks great full :D

What's that?

Is that where you light it and sniff the fumes, repeat that a few times until it's all burnt away and then snort the dregs?

yea kinda.

you put the measure of absinth in a shot glass, soak a tea-spoon of sugar in the absinth, set fire to it, mix it all up in the glass. Neck it all back.....feel the pain. put the shot glass on the table and put a wine glass upside down over the shot glass and inhale all the fumes through a straw!!!

it hits u harder than a train mate!!!!!!

Ouch!!!

Probably the one drink that hit me the hardest the first time I tried it was the Witch Doctor in the Voodoo Lounge in Vegas, I did two on the trot and lost the plot completely, the night was a blur and I spent the next 24 hours in bed :sick:

Voodoo%20Lounge%20-%20The%20INFAMOUS%20witch%20doctor%20drink.jpg

Saying that though went back this year and did two again and felt fine, kept on drinking for 24 hours after that :lol:

I must have gotten used to it or they don't make them like they used to!!

Ouch!!!

Probably the one drink that hit me the hardest the first time I tried it was the Witch Doctor in the Voodoo Lounge in Vegas, I did two on the trot and lost the plot completely, the night was a blur and I spent the next 24 hours in bed :sick:

Voodoo%20Lounge%20-%20The%20INFAMOUS%20witch%20doctor%20drink.jpg

Saying that though went back this year and did two again and felt fine, kept on drinking for 24 hours after that :lol:

I must have gotten used to it or they don't make them like they used to!!

wats in one of them mate?????

sounds interesting though!!!!

Not exactly sure mate, I can remember the first time they just grabbed six spirit bottles and nearly filled it up before adding the colouring, this time it was all premixed :(

Had a quick look on Google and found this:

"..a mix of four Rums and tropical fruit juices.."

They also put dry ice in there so it sits there smoking - it's the special and everytime we go back we order one, no one knows what it is so they always come up and ask about it, last time this stunning blonde wanted one for herself and I recommended it may be a bit strong for her but she wanted it - five minutes later she was puking over the side of the building :lol:

All I know is that it blew my socks off the first time round but I was sure they put vodka in it then?

Not exactly sure mate, I can remember the first time they just grabbed six spirit bottles and nearly filled it up before adding the colouring, this time it was all premixed :(

Had a quick look on Google and found this:

"..a mix of four Rums and tropical fruit juices.."

They also put dry ice in there so it sits there smoking - it's the special and everytime we go back we order one, no one knows what it is so they always come up and ask about it, last time this stunning blonde wanted one for herself and I recommended it may be a bit strong for her but she wanted it - five minutes later she was puking over the side of the building :lol:

All I know is that it blew my socks off the first time round but I was sure they put vodka in it then?

so u got a stunning blonde drunk......and didnt hold her back when puking.....to lay the foundations to s*agging her senseless

Course not mate, I didn't want her blowing chunks when she was sucking my ***** :lol::lol:

I'm usually way too drunk to manage much over there, we give em a lot of banter though!

Tried again this year and got a couple of young birds that bladdered they couldn't do much apart from sleep!!!

:whistling: you can't beat the old stella, one night I got blind on stella and champagne, I woke up the next day and thought '' WHERE THE FOOK AM I?''

had a hangover all day and the only cure was to go back on the lash again, felt like a someone was hitting my head with a hammer..

also try a shot of RAKI in a wine glass light it and rotate the glass till it gets nice and warm, pour it back in the shot glass light it again if it went out, ( put the wine glass upside down on table ) suck the Raki up a straw very quickly and when it is gone swallow it and inhale deeply and if you are ok suck the alcohol out of the wine glass.. Please try this, it is very interesting experience to say the least.

:lol::lol::lol:

also like sambuca, southern comfort, absinth, glayva, JD. owt really that ***** my head in.

been on the stella now for about 2hrs, it is friday you know. :winky:

I haven't dared go near it after last night as I feel *******, but sod it, you've convinced me to walk to the fridge for a Stella :lol:

Where do you get Raki from, I've never heard of that mate?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links