Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Meet @ Dr Bone's Surgery

MrADeveci

Just got in from the meet .......... good turn out (from all those that attended) nice to see the old faces ...... as well as the new ones !

The weather wasn't that bad ... it tried to rain a few times ......... but mostly the sun kept us shining !

Nice Turbo Work Adie, just get those ISO looms !

Jason, your car may sound louder, but it's slower ... it's got more weight to carry ! :lol:

Tony, do you feel at ease now ? .......

Niraj was obviously expecting snow, with his thick woolen jumper, AND hooden top!

Andy, thanks for coming down in the RX ....... kinda took out the flooded contrast of IS's ...... :shifty:

Paul (Fargo) finally admitting to us all to being Gay ......... :lol:

Oh ........ and by the way ................. the more serious note :

I spoke to the PR girl on the phone .... :whistling:

She said that she would call / email me when the images are ready and time for publication, so comments, etc can be provided. Then she will be able to tell me where the meet will be published !

Watch this space .................

p.s, I never took pics, but I know others did ! so get posting ! B)

echoing what was already said,,  cept of course mr pacino getting  mixed up with his own admissions...

Denial - you're getting there Paul. Once you come out I'm sure you'll realise that people aren't bothered these days.

Big thanks to Tony and the rest of the STS guys, thanks for the geom check and food :)

Cheers to SF for organising the meet, apart from GT battle that today was my first meet with LOC, nice to meet the faces behind forum names.

All seemed to go well, thank ***** the weather held up

Good meet today :) nice to see old and new faces in the mix today.

Well done to Tony for having let the crew cause mayhem across the entire car park, hehe. Was a good day.

@Ahmet, it was a bit cold, and the hoody was just incase i didn't want nobody to see me :shifty: hehe, well done with the organising mate.

Saw some good examples of cars today, especially under the bonnet of Jasons! VERY CLEAN!!! i'm impressed.

I did manage to get some photo's i'll get uploaded tonight, although, by the time i got round to taking the group pic, everyone had vanished :( I'm sure the PR photo's will be just as good anyway, lol. :D

Anyway, well done everyone for an excellent meet. :D :driving:

Just got in now. Good to meet everyone and put some faces to names. Lots of ideas given to me for future mods if I feel so inclined.

Martin C, I was well impressed with that bracket you made up for your Origin b2 on the ashtray lid...... :driving:

echoing what was already said,,  cept of course mr pacino getting  mixed up with his own admissions...

Denial - you're getting there Paul. Once you come out I'm sure you'll realise that people aren't bothered these days.

yeh i guess your right, so how did your friends and family taek the news.... :whistling:

Not long got back home - horrendous tailbacks on the M1 :angry:

Superb organization, great to see a few new faces as well as the usual suspects!

A big thanks to Tony (and Matt) for fitting the new rims & tyres to the Starlet, Prisca loves them....but now I'm going to have to paint the drums & calipers!

Andy - great job you did painting your pots......wasn't that difficult, was it?

Looking forward to seeing the photos :D

As always it was great to see everyone & meet some very nice noobies :D

Thanks to all at STS for the wonderful grub & complimentary caffiene (very much needed :whistling: & appreciated) :D

Just got in. Thanks Tony for the geom check and the hospitality :D . Good to see everyone old and new. I took some photos, so i'll upload them later.

@Mike - the traffic jam on the M1 was terrible....i thought i was in Houston.

@Scarface - did you take down the PR girl's particulars.

Well, seeing as this was my first meet, I got to put faces to names. Very nice to meet everyone and so glad the weather held out.

Cheers to the lads at STS and especially tony and ahmet, very well organised.

Thanks to JiberJaber and Mike for putting on the strut brace, Here.

Can't wait to see the pics now.

yeh i guess your right, so how did your friends and family taek the news.... :whistling:

They were really happy for you. :lol:

Anyway :offtopic: Sounded like a great meet. Pity I couldn't go.... Tony, will meet you one day.

Thanks to Tony and Ahmet and the guys at STS. Was a good turn out and nice to see everyone. Some lovely looking cars.

Thanks to Paul and Ahmet for there work done for me, much appreciated. Just need to get that dvd player working now :D

With regards to Ahmet and Paul.. i definately saw some shoulder massaging and knee squeezing going on :P

Thanks to Tony and Ahmet and the guys at STS. Was a good turn out and nice to see everyone. Some lovely looking cars.

Thanks to Paul and Ahmet for there work done for me, much appreciated. Just need to get that dvd player working now :D

With regards to Ahmet and Paul.. i definately saw some shoulder massaging and knee squeezing going on :P

damn youve been busted ahmet.

Again, just te echo others here to thank Tony and STS for the Hospitality........and my lunch tomorrow :)

I will be returning for some adjustments.

Nice to see new and old faces.

Well, seeing as this was my first meet, I got to put faces to names.  Very nice to meet everyone and so glad the weather held out.

Cheers to the lads at STS and especially tony and ahmet, very well organised.

Thanks to JiberJaber and Mike for putting on the strut brace, Here.

Can't wait to see the pics now.

Don't forget the Midlands Mini Meet - October 5th :D

Good day really enjoyed it, thanks to Ahmet & Tony for organising and STS for the grub and Red Bull.

Great to meet everyone and put faces to names. Here are a few more piccies.

100_1951(W).jpg

100_1952(W).jpg

100_1953(W).jpg

100_1954(W).jpg

100_1955(W).jpg

100_1956(W).jpg

100_1957(W).jpg

100_1958(W).jpg

100_1960(W).jpg

100_1961(W).jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk