Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sport / Trd / Jdm Grille

Could someone help clarify the options with the front grille on the IS200. I have a 1999 SE with an unappealing front grille.

I like the following options

Sport grille

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

TRD grille

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I have also seen others going on eBay. I would prefer one in plat ice but could arrange painting if neccesary.

I was just after clarifications on where to buy from, quality, price etc....or does anybody have a spare one knocking around?

Thanks in advance

Richard

Hello mate, i think you will find most people have the sport grill fitted like the one on eBay.

If you want one new they come colour matched to your car from lexus via Chris Shipley at Lexus Hanley Service in Stoke who does very reasonable prices for fellow members.

Or you could try Lexus Teeside who are doing some good deals at the moment.

Price wise i think you don't get much change out of £200 if i remember correctly.

Webby

I have an IS 200 sport but the sport badge is missing from the grill. Can anyone tell me were i can get the badge from, have been the dealer and was told i have to buy the grill and badge together at about £200. A bit much when i only require the badge.

Could someone help clarify the options with the front grille on the IS200.  I have a 1999 SE with an unappealing front grille.

I like the following options

Sport grille

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

TRD grille

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I have also seen others going on ebay. I would prefer one in plat ice but could arrange painting if neccesary. 

I was just after clarifications on where to buy from, quality, price etc....or does anybody have a spare one knocking around?

Thanks in advance

Richard

I popped into Jemca (Lexus/Toyota) Edgeware Road this morning and there will be a sale staring Tuesday 1st November 2005 on the Sports grille and other accessories. Sports Grille will be selling for just over £35

Wow! Thats exactly what i wanted! Can then get it painted! Price is spot on too!

Now, wheres edgeware road....? i live in notts!

Rich

It is in London. The address is The Hyde, Edgware Road and their telephone number is 020 8203 4234. They have them in Black, Silver and White only so you are in luck no need to repaint. I am sure you should be able to deal with purchasing one over the telephone. I cannot see any reasons as to why they cannot send it by courier at an additional cost to you. Afterall it is reduced from £230+ to only £35 and is a killer deal if you ask me considering what others are paying for used ones on eBay etc....... I might even get one although they do not have my colour and I am already the owner of a standard and LE grille. Good luck!! :D

Thanks. Its worth it. I may even drive down and have a day off in the week. If they other accessories cheap id be interested. ie Lip spoiler, bumper spats etc. The fact they are painted is even better.

Cheers

Rich

Wow! Thats exactly what i wanted! Can then get it painted! Price is spot on too!

Rich

It is in London. The address is The Hyde, Edgware Road and their telephone number is 020 8203 4234. They have them in Black, Silver and White only so you are in luck no need to repaint. I am sure you should be able to deal with purchasing one over the telephone. I cannot see any reasons as to why they cannot send it by courier at an additional cost to you. Afterall it is reduced from £230+ to only £35 and is a killer deal if you ask me considering what others are paying for used ones on eBay etc....... I might even get one although they do not have my colour and I am already the owner of a standard and LE grille. Good luck!! :D

Thanks. Its worth it. I may even drive down and have a day off in the week.  If they other accessories cheap id be interested. ie Lip spoiler, bumper spats etc.  The fact they are painted is even better. 

Cheers

Rich

Rich

Whilst on the topic of grill can anyone get hold of a carbon fibre one like the one on zee's car, or even coat it.

Dunno if prolex or tdi can get one, but will be after one around christmas time and would be really greatful for any help.

Cheers

Did i read that right?!!

A Toyata Lexus sport grill for £35!!?

Can anyone walk in and buy these then?

Yes you can. I went in on Saturday to buy some clips for my front bumper and the guy noticed my aftermarket rear clusters, like Mr Morse's and told me that they are having a clearout of their accessories for the IS200. I don't know what else they will be clearing out but he showed me the sport grille and confirmed what colours will be available. Don't know how many they have though. Sale starts on Tuesday 1st November. I guess other dealers might also start clearing out their accessories for this model so check around.

Thanks for the advice fellas! Got my grille ordered in plat ice at £35.....thats fantastic! It will be ready tomorrow. They do apparently have other accessories reduced but not nothing relating to bodykit/skirts etc which i was also interested in.

Should be an improvement.....must stop spending on this car!

:blink:

Rich

Did i read that right?!!

A Toyata Lexus sport grill for £35!!?

Can anyone walk in and buy these then?

Yes you can. I went in on Saturday to buy some clips for my front bumper and the guy noticed my aftermarket rear clusters, like Mr Morse's and told me that they are having a clearout of their accessories for the IS200. I don't know what else they will be clearing out but he showed me the sport grille and confirmed what colours will be available. Don't know how many they have though. Sale starts on Tuesday 1st November. I guess other dealers might also start clearing out their accessories for this model so check around.

Just been on the phone to Lexus Hatfield and apparently Lexus have dropped the prices of all IS200 styling accessories, spoilers, spats, grilles etc over the last "couple of weeks".

Confirmed that the Sports Grille is £35ish sprayed, thats ordered in and on a couple of days delivery so it's not the dealers clearing stock.

Great info indeed. Thanks Mars!!!

My grille is ordered and ready for pickup in astral black on 8th Nov from Edgware Rd for £35. Just had delivery yesterday of a TRD Front Skirt from Lexus Teeside for £65 - which they confirmed had been ordered in from dealer-clearouts in Holland!

Looks some very good deals coming up - is this worthy of a new (stickied?) thread? "Last days of the old IS bargain spotter thread"?

Great info indeed. Thanks Mars!!!

My grille is ordered and ready for pickup in astral black on 8th Nov from Edgware Rd for £35. Just had delivery yesterday of a TRD Front Skirt from Lexus Teeside for £65 - which they confirmed had been ordered in from dealer-clearouts in Holland!

Looks some very good deals coming up - is this worthy of a new (stickied?) thread? "Last days of the old IS bargain spotter thread"?

Thanks I am glad that I could pass on some good information, seeing that this was my first post since joining in mid October. I did not realise that it was available across all dealerships. I only suspected this when I ordered mine and was told that they had to order it in.

Purchased sport Grill from Lexus Chester (Ellesmere Port) yesterday just over £30, can confirm a number of IS200 parts on offer. Dealer did not know about offer until contacting Lexus dealer in London who has sold 6 grills by that time to Lexus Owner Club Members....busy lot !!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links