Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hello !

Bazza

well its 5:35pm here

12 hour flight with no sleep :crying:

inflight movies watched "intial d" , good japanesey drift film

staying wanchai area, near the racecourse

taking it easy at the moment

but going to go shopping soon :lol:

well its 5:35pm here

12 hour flight with no sleep  :crying:

inflight movies watched "intial d" , good japanesey drift film

staying wanchai area, near the racecourse

taking it easy at the moment

but going to go shopping soon  :lol:

Happy Valley Race course, my sister lives just round the corner.

Head to Causeway Bay (Times Sqaure) if you you want to do some shopping without going too far. Also good CD / DVD shops in and around the back streets - cheap as chips!

Get the underground to Mong Kock market in Kowloon for shopping as well - full replica football kits £3.50 !! and they are good quality - my mate brought 14 back for his Sunday league team ! Always ask for a stupid price - it gets a bit embarrassing asking for 50p of something that should be expensive but its good fun ! He looked a tit with them all in his Gucci bag though in customs. :D :D

Wish I was back there as my visit was cut short. :angry:

Hi fella, hope you're enjoying it, tried ringing you yesterday but got your dad - you two sound exactly the same on the phone so I told your dad happy birthday :lol:

Don't leave Janey alone with Leeroy :lol:

Have a fantastic time mate :D

:D well ive got blisters on me feet

and muscles that i didnt know i had, are hurting

we found the toms/trd shop :D but was a little dissapointed in the size of it and the fact they didnt have any stock and need to order stuff :crybaby:

to be honest we scoured the mongkok area for car shops and was a little dissapointed in them, .....think of the boy racer section in Halfords ;)

food is out of this world, everything tasting lovely and dirt cheap

loads of lexus out here, and they have the whole range from the IS200 to the gx470, lots of ES`s which look a very nice car, would be a good progression from the IS without going as far as the GS

still trying to get hold of alex (jdm parts guru) but seem to keep getting what i think is an answer phone !!, well to be honest it could be saying anything, operator telling me its a wrong no. , local weather report ...who knows , perhaps a translator is needed :D

weather is still lovely and warm, but humid, plenty of deodrant needed :ohmy:

well its 1.00am here , just got in from an delicious meal, letting the air con cool me down and then its in to bed

see ya later folks :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links